Chapter 37

Dom

I left Emilia in a safe house with 20 guards protecting her. She had enough food to sustain her for a month which was more than enough time to get this done. I gave her a burner phone to contact me if anything happened and showed her around the house before I left.

To be honest, I wasn't surprised about her character. Cole always had a soft spot for the shy, reserved girls. Emilia was beautiful and quiet. She kept a good distance from me as I showed her around and made sure I was never behind her. I had a feeling she had a traumatic past which is why she was this on edge. I made sure to leave female guards with her to try ease her panic. I moved slowly and kept my voice at an average level in order to avoid startling her. It seemed to be working which was a good thing.

"Call if you need anything ok?"

She gave me a faint nod and whispered a thank you. Walking to my car, I headed back to the Cave.

"For fucks sakes!" I marched over to Sky who was meant to be sleeping but was in her office looking at documents. She flinched when she heard me and turned around looking at me pleadingly.

"I couldn't help it ok!" She exclaimed.

Toning down my anger, I lifted her into my arms bridal style and took her back to her room.

"Dom-"

"You need to rest Sky."

"Says the guy who has been making sure I didn't rest."

"That was on you. You can't tease a beast and expect him to walk away."

Letting out a frustrated grunt, she moved to the top of the bed. As she entered the blankets, a mischievous grin took form. The hairs on the back of my neck rose and caution took place. I expected her to try run past me but instead, she lifted her arms and stared at me. Slowly, I walked towards her and helped her out of her shirt. My heart leaped at the sight of her with no bra on. It took everything I had to not pounce on her in that moment.

"Vixen." I whispered while stepping away from her.

Sky got off the bed and walked to her dresses. Very slowly, she slid her pants down and stepped out of them. Her underwear followed suit.

I stood there watching her. My breathing slowed every second. I let out a grunt as she bent down to pick up her cloths. Her back was facing me the whole time giving me a good view of her mouth watering back side. I was sporting a full-on boner 5 seconds in but I couldn't act on it. I would rather suffer blue balls than Sky not get the rest she needed. She had worked far too hard and was on the edge of collapse. Besides the injury, I knew she needed to rest. My self control was on the brink of collapse but I needed to stay strong. I quickly walked to her, grabbed one of my shirts from her dresser and put it on her. I then grabbed a clean pair of underwear and shorts and helped her into them too. Afterwards, I pulled her to bed and cuddled her tight making sure she couldn't move.

"You have more self control than I thought."

"Shut up and sleep Sky."

"Make me."

A pained groan slipped from my lips. I was on the edge of collapse and she knew it.

Slowly, I slid my hand into the waistband of her shorts. I slid her underwear to the side and lightly stroked her.

Her breathing deepened at every stroke. She tried to move her hips to quicken the pace but every time she did, I removed my fingers causing her to whine.

"Dom." she pleaded

I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Next time I say sleep, you sleep."

Without warning, I pushed two fingers into her, hard. She let out a cry as I finger fucked her at a rapid pace.

She came on my fingers minutes later and I made quick work on my pants before ripping off her underwear and shorts. I entered her in one thrust and had to pause so that I wouldn't come already. She felt so good around me it was maddening. I bit my lip to hold in my moans and pulled out slowly before thrusting back in harder than before.

Sky's legs entangled themselves around my waist and brought me closer to her. I kissed her passionately while I fucked her ruthlessly.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked over her lips.

"Hmm?"

"Ahh..." she moaned unable to speak.

Her screams became louder as I quickened my pace. Her eyes rolled back as an orgasm came over her. I dug my heels into the bed for more momentum and fucked her harder. I followed her minutes later and collapsed onto her.

"Ready to sleep now?" I asked before kissing her neck.

She shook her head slowly and I let out a laugh as her body shook of exhaustion. Rolling over, I pulled her to my side and turned off the side lamp.

"Sleep babe." planting a kiss on her forehead, I listened to her breathing as it quieted.

She was out in less than a minute and I took in the peace of the atmosphere.

"I could really get used to this..." I thought before passing out.