Chapter 13

Sky

I woke up at 7am and drove to the café down the street. I ordered my favorite drink, hot chocolate with chocolate sprinkled on the cream. It was a drink made in heaven.

After grabbing my drink, I headed for the door. Someone tapped my shoulder and I restrained my immediate reflex of grabbing the person's wrist and flipping them over.

A lean man with greenish blue eyes and long blond hair stood there with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey beautiful, how you doing" his voice was way too cheerfully for my liking.

"Good thank you. If you would excuse me I-" before I could finish he spoke.

"What's the hurry love. Why don't we head back to my place and we can talk." He placed his large arm around my shoulder and I stared at it. I wanted to break it. It would have been so satisfying to break it.

"If you don't get your hand off her in the next 5 seconds, I will break it." I turned around at the sound of his voice. His eyes darkened as he glared at the man in question. He looked murderous and damn if it didn't turn me on.

"Back off man. Do you even know who I-"

"Patric Reyes, born in New York, went to college in Australia. Currently lives with his 60 year old mother Sofia Reyes and his two sisters Pheona and Patricia. Your Father Ricardo Reyes died 10years ago from a car accident. You work at a construction sight down the street and go home every day at 6pm on the dot. Is that enough information for you or do you still want me to prove that I can find you anywhere, any time? Let go of her before I make your life hell." The murderous expression Dom had on his face made me want to kiss him.

No, stop it.

Looking back at 'Patric' I watched as he swallowed and slowly backed away with his arms up and bolted towards the door. I covered my mouth holding in my laughter as Dom continued to glare at the man's head.

"That was beautiful." I exclaimed as I contained my laughter.

Dom groaned and looked at the café menu. I bumped my shoulder against his trying to figure out what he was so mad about. "You good?" I asked as I sipped my hot chocolate.

"Yeah."

"Lie to me again and I will pour this drink on you." I warned glaring at his side profile. The bastard had the audacity to look amused about my threat. His smile vanished way too quickly though and he was back to frowning.

"Dom."

"I have a problem with men touching you."

Oww my,

"What do you mean."

Dom faced me completely and looked into my eyes. "Every time another man is near you and you are not torturing them, I feel like I am a ticking time boom waiting to explode. I don't like men near you. I don't like when they talk to you because then I want to rip their heads of." He explained it so casually I wondered if he was sane.

And yet you still want to fuck him.

Turning away from his intense stare, I sipped at my coffee as I waited for him to order his. Once he had his coffee, he stretched his arm and placed it around my shoulder just like Patric had. He pretended not to notice me staring at him as he led me outside to where we had parked our motorcycles.

"Race you back?" I asked as I climbed onto my red Suzuki GSX-R600 with black lines and Dom climbing onto his identical black one with red lines on it. The ironic difference.

"Bring it!" he said tossing his empty cup into the trash.

We stopped side by side at a red light and waited. The minute it turned green we drove off.