Chapter 40

Sky

Veronica gave Marcos the code for the miniature cameras she placed in the Caruso household during the secret mission she had. The cameras caught all their conversations and was enough proof for the FBI to put Federico behind bars. We also compiled evidence from the files Cole sent to us.

After leaking the information to the FBI, we waited and watched as the Capo and the consigliere of the Caruso clan was arrested. Bianca lost her strongest ally leaving her vulnerable.

With the help of Manuele, the Nicoli suppliers cut them off and supplied to us. Money really does make people switch sides. With supplies cut and lack of support, Bianca got reckless. It wouldn't be long before everything is in place.

"The MCs agreed to ally with us." Leonardo confirmed as he walked into my office.

"What's their price?" I asked.

"Money and weapons."

"Send them Ricardo's number."

The MCs searched the cities shadiest buildings in search of Bianca and her family. They kept us updated and killed any Nicoli they found.

With the MCs on the street, my payed FBI agents arresting Caruso members and the Marinos dealing with outside sources, all I had to do was make sure the Nicoli soldiers turned against their leaders. By the end of the week, Bianca would be in my hands.

As if manifested, Marcos came in with a phone in hand.

"It's the leader of the MCs."

Nodding my head, I took the phone and waited until Marcos left before speaking.

"I'm listening."

"We found her. At a restaurant on 4th street. She is with a group of soldiers and someone that looks like a cop."

"Can you tell which cop?"

"Ronald McGwire. Should we grab them both?"

"No, you have done your part. I will send someone in."

"Any chance we can keep this alliance going? Free supplies is hard to come around these days." Suppressing a smile, I agreed to a permanent alliance with them.

After the call ended, I called in Dom and Marcos.