Chapter 43

Sky

A profound sense of achievement consumed me as I watched Bianca stagger back once she realized her men were in fact against her. Shock, fear and confusion overtook her face. My smile grew wider as I watched Bianca panic.

"Marcos connected Dom's phone to the radios on your soldiers cars. They heard everything you said. Now, they know you killed their Capo. Which means you ,Bianca, are a traitor."

Bianca's fear grew and I happily watched enjoying the show. She ran towards the warehouse but trips right before she makes it. Sobering my expression, I casually walk up to her, pull out my gun and shot her in the thigh.

"An eye for an eye."

I make eye contact with Enzo who stood hidden inside the warehouse. "Take her, I want to take my time killing her."

I watched as Bianca yelled and struggled against Enzo. I had waited a long time for this and no one was going to stop me from getting my revenge.

Walking back to Dom and my men, I faced the Nicoli clan.

"You have two choices, join me or the Marinos."

Some people snorted while others out right laughed. I waited until they quieted down before speaking again.

"By tomorrow, the Nicoli clan will be no more. So you could either try run from the feds or pick a side. Just know, whichever choice you pick, stick to it. I protect my own. If I do much as sense that you threaten them, I will hang you myself."

I could slowly see the realization in their minds. There was no going back to normal once you were in the mob. It was a survival of the fittest scenario. This meant they had to die or pick a side.

If they decided to join me, the induction would be brutal. I needed to know if I could trust them. More men was good but I would rather have a few people I can trust than dozens I couldn't.

I spun around and headed towards my car with my men right on my tail.

I would deal with Bianca first and then complete the plan. With any luck, the Nicoli men would deal with their Capo for me. That would mean I just had to step up and take over. Everything would be split equally with the Marinos. That was after our agreement was solidified of course.