Chapter 25

Sky

The second our lips connected something exploded between us. We were magnets joined together by forces too strong to resist.

I pulled Dom up by the lapels of his shirt and he rose without ever once breaking contact. We moved together until I was laid backwards onto the bed. His hand moved down my side exploring everything in his wake.

He broke the kiss and I nearly protested. It was the look in Dom's eyes that made me stay silent. His eyes looked over me with so much passion as well as something I did not want to admit was there.

"Sky-"

"Shut up and kiss me."

His lips were back on mine within seconds.

My hands freely roamed the expanse of his broad shoulders and solid chest. I had starved myself of feeling him for so long. It felt so good to finally give in. Every part of my body was alive. It hummed with pleasure wherever his hands touched. I couldn't get enough of him and I knew he couldn't either. The bulge in his pants clearly expressed how he felt in that moment, I wasn't the only one enjoying this.

I moved to wrap my legs around Dom's waist but stopped when I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. Naturally, I flinched. Dom was off me so quickly one would think I threw him off.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He asked panicking.

"Relax," I instructed. I placed a hand on his bicep to keep him from moving any further from me. "I'm fine. I just moved my leg too quickly."

"Oh."

A beat passed, then two, while we remained where we were utterly breathless. Then, Dom came back onto the bed and lay beside me.

"I can't wait until you're fully recovered." He teased

"Me too" I replied suppressing a smile.

"Although, you don't need to be fully recovered for me to do this," He pressed a kiss to my temple. "Or this", my cheek "Or this" then his mouth was on mine once again.

This kiss was equally as fiery as the first. The longer we did it, the more intense it became.

I was going to hurt my leg again; I was certain of it. But this time we did not pull apart because of any injury.

"Boss- "

The second the door opened we jumbed apart so quickly I wondered if we were ever together at all. Frustration tickled my mind as I turned to face the door.

"What Marcos?" I asked, trying my best to look as professional as I always was.

"There's a call. From Bianca."

My blood ran cold in my veins. I dared cast a look at Dom who was already looking at me. I knew his thoughts mirrored mine.

That could NOT be good.