Chapter 31

Sky

There was a hotel about a mile away from the cliff. I'm not sure how exactly it happened but we found ourselves walking into one of the rooms.

The door wasn't even fully closed before Dom's lips crashed onto mine. They were slow and passionate, I wanted more. A wave of emotions swam through me as he held me by the waist and deepened the kiss.

Dom pressed me against the door, grabbed my thighs and lifted me so my legs locked around his waist. I let out a soft moan as his erection rubbed against my core. He brought our hips closer and the friction lit a spark of insanity. I threw my head back as the pleasure built and Dom took the opportunity to redirect his kisses to my neck. My breathing became irregular as he continued to suck my neck. He lightly bit the side of my neck causing me to let out a whimper.

I pulled at his hair and tilted my head further, so he had easier access. Dom tightened his hold on my thighs and carried me to the bed. He gently placed me down and brought his lips back on mine.

My heart sped up at the intense electricity flowing through our bodies. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. Then, I frantically unbuttoning his belt without breaking the kiss.

Dom's hand descended to the front of my jeans and he undid the button and the zip while I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. Once they were at my knees, he cupped me over my underwear. A soft grunt left his mouth as he felt how wet I was.

Sliding my underwear off, Dom brought his lips to my ear to whisper "You are going to be the death of me love" before his hand stroked me slowly.

My breathing quickened and my nails dug into Dom's back. He gave a quiet hiss but otherwise didn't react. My back arched upwards as he slid a finger into me. He moved his finger in a painfully slow rhythm.

"D" I muttered trying to control my breathing. I sucked in a breath as he coiled his finger inside me.

"D please" I pleaded.

A smirk formed on his face and I glared at him. My frustration continued to build and I was seriously considering murdering him. But I couldn't, he was the only person who could give me the release I needed.

I held Dom's upper arm in a deadly grip causing him to groan. He quickly pulled his finger out of me and pulled my jeans all the way off, underwear following suit. I sat up to remove my t-shirt before lying back down. Dom dropped his pants to the ground leaving only his boxers on before climbing back onto the bed.

He stretched over me and directed his gaze to my chest. His hands slid behind me and unpinned my bra leaving me bare for him. His face slowly came down to my chest and he took one breast into his mouth. I sucked in a breath as he sucked and licked it. He briefly brushed it with his teeth before moving on to the next one making my nipples harden. My nails dug into his back as he continued the sweet torture.

His mouth moved down my body licking and sucking anything in his path. When he reached his target, he instantly stuck his tongue inside me. He took his precious time suckling on me as I panted and held his head in place. One of his arms lifted my thigh up giving him more 'room.' He applied pressure on my clit with his tongue as he continued his sweet torture. I tightened my hold on his hair as I got closer to the edge.

The orgasm hit me in seconds. I tried to catch my breath, but Dom had other plans. He wasted no time before pushing two fingers inside me, fast and hard. I tried best to muffle my moans with little reward and arched my back meeting his thrusts.

My second orgasm came shortly after that leaving me breathless. I watched as Dom brought those two fingers to his mouth and licked them.

"Mm, you taste so good babe." He moaned.

I felt myself growing wetter at the sight. His voice was deep and husky. His eyes looked darker and filled with a deep desire. There was no doubt that my eyes mirrored his.

Without thinking, I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. He deepened the kiss instantly. I slid my arms down and rubbed him over his boxers. A wide smile formed on my lips at the satisfaction of making Dom moan. He pressed his cock on my hand seeking more friction. I complied and relished in the noises he made.

"Sky," he moaned breathlessly over my lips.

I squeezed his cock and he hissed violently. I bit my lip innocently as he glared at me. Dom shrugged out of his boxers instantly and aligned it with my opening. He looked into my eyes as if asking for permission. I pushed his hips forward silently giving my consent.

He entered me slowly and I sucked in a sharp breath at how full I was. Dom let out multiple curses as he entered me completely.

"You are so tight" he whispered before pulling out of me completely and thrusting back in.

His thrusts slowly got faster and my moans got louder, gradually become all but screams. Soon he had lost any sense of control and dominated me. I shouted out his name as I relished in every moment. Dom's breathing quickened as he got closer to the edge with me.

"Dominic!" I yelled as I came violently.

My eyes rolled back as he continued bounding into me. Minutes later, Dom's body vibrated, and he let out a groan as he came. He stayed on-top of me while he caught his breath before rolling over onto his back.

Slowly, he pulled me towards him. I placed my head on his chest and rested my leg over his. He lazily rubbed up and down my back and I drew circles on his chest with my fingers.

"Are you ok?" He asked quietly.

Letting out a short laugh, I nodded my head. "More than ok."

"Good." he replied, and I could practically hear the smile on his voice.

We were quiet for a while in the comfort of darkness before Dom spoke again.

"I think you should talk to Lorenzo."

"D..."

"I know you don't want to talk about this right now but hear me out." I fell silent as he continued. "You didn't get to say goodbye to your birth parents. But you can say goodbye to him. Don't let this chance slip away. Talk to him, get closure, grieve. You don't need to pretend that this doesn't affect you. Do it for yourself or you may never forgive yourself."

I stayed silent pondering everything he just said. Using my arms to support me, I lifted myself and planted a kiss on his lips before falling back down.

"Ok." After that, I drifted off into a deep sleep. The only one I had had in days.