Epilogue

Camillo

I know why I agreed to this but for some reason, I'm regretting it. Don't get me wrong. Catalina was gorgeous with her emerald eyes and long strawberry blond hair. She was about 5.9 and wore a knee length plain red dress. The dress was sleeveless exposing her D cup breasts clearly. She was surely an eye catcher.

However, she barely even said a word to me in the 4 hours we were together. I carried the conversation and avoided making any physical contact with her because she flinched every time I made a move. I wasn't sure I wanted to be walking on eggshells for the rest of my life.

But I had no choice. This was for the good of the Silvestris so I would suck it up.

As I turned the corner to the exit with Leonardo on my tail, I heard an unmistakable voice.

"I love you Alessandro, but there is no way we can stop this wedding without either of us getting killed. We just have to let this fantasy of us being together go."

"Catalina-"

I watched as Catalina and her bodyguard made out under the stairs.

"Well, this just got interesting." Leonardo whispered as he saw Sky being held back by Dom and Manuele ordering his men to grab Alessandro.

We weren't even married yet and there's a problem.