2 - Deal With The Devil

Han Jisung POV

I thought for a moment, struggling to breath, then looked back up at him catching his dead serious expression.

He was wearing a dark burgundy blazer paired with a black shirt with the top buttons undone. A chain-like necklace was tucked into his shirt and on his hand he had two or three silver rings that complimented the outfit.

"I... I'll do anything"

"Anything?" His eyebrow raised.

"Yes! Please... I'll do absolutely anything" I begged with a shaky voice.

"You swear on that?"

With pleading eyes, I nodded eagerly in hopes I'd be saved.

Once I did, the man in front of me nodded and a few men instantly dragged my attacker away, down some corridor.

I took some deep breaths in relief.

"Lee Know"

I looked up at him, "Sorry?"

"That's who I am" He replied whilst taking another sip of his drink.

"Oh... I-"

"Come with me, I need to finish some business then we can talk." Before I could even respond, Lee Know stood and glanced at the bartenders, "Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work."

The bartenders bowed in his direction as he left.

"Come along," Snapped out of my thoughts, I jumped realising one of the men in suits was ushering me to move.

Following Lee Know like I was told to, I observed around me, terrified of what was going to happen.

Who exactly is he? And why did he save me?

For some reason, I felt intimidated by him.

I felt guilty since he saved me but I couldn't help but feel uneasy about him.

I don't know what it was but something told me I needed to be careful.

My thoughts came to an abrupt halt as a sharp, stinging pain infiltrated the back of my head before it all went black.

Waking up with a gasp, I sprung up from wherever I was lying.

"Woah... calm down, buddy. " I jumped at the voice beside me.

There was a dark-haired guy sitting at a chair, close to the bed I was on.

Even though the man had dark brown pupils, his eyes were bright and full of character. Freckles painted his whole face beautifully but mainly on his button nose. He also had some sort of accent. Australian, I think.

The dark grey chair was stationed next to a small side table that had a modern lamp positioned on top.

We were in some sort of luxurious room. Everything looked new, from the furniture to the windows.

I was in a massive, queen-sized bed, bigger than any bed I've ever seen!

The room in general was enormous. There were three doors in total, one of them was open, and I could see it led into a hallway, the other two I could only guess that they might lead to a toilet or something.

The panic set in, and I shuffled away from the guy next to me.

"Where am I?"

"This is our house, and you're in one of the spare rooms," He smiled like nothing was wrong, "I'm Felix, by the way,"

"What do you want with me?" My head began aching, causing me to rub it and groan in pain.

"Take it easy. You were knocked out last night,"