33 - Miss You

Third Person POV

"He's not touched it?" Changbin questioned as he watched the youngest walk through the kitchen doors with the tray of breakfast they'd made for Jisung this morning.

Jeongin shook his head with worry in his expression.

"Not even a bite?" Seungmin peered up, alarmed at the news. They left it on his side three hours ago.

"He hasn't moved an inch." Jeongin reported with a heavy heart.

Just as they thought the air couldn't get any more tense, it did. Two members in hospital and one completely shutting everything out.

Felix spoke up, "Let's give him time, guys."

Lee Minho's POV

I heard beeping. I heard distant voices. And... I heard snoring.

My eyes fluttered open and I felt a little out of it.

I recognised the smell instantly. I was in the familiar hospital that I'd visited many times before.

As my senses grew stronger by the second, I could feel the weight of someone next to me. I slowly eyed down, not able to move my head, and found someone laying their head on the hospital bed I was in, their hand rested on mine.

"...jisung?" I faintly whispered.

They jolted upon hearing my voice and I became excited. All I wanted to see was him. I wanted to check he was okay. 

"Minho!" That's not Jisung's voice, "You're awake!"

Ah. It's Bangchan.

He stood up and gave me a hug. I worked up the strength move my arm and pat his back.

I felt bad for being disappointed. But I couldn't shake off my urge to want to see his face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit" I answered. I wasn't sure if I said that because of how uncomfortable my wound felt or if I said that because Jisung isn't around to be here when I woke up.

"Is everyone else okay?"

"They're all fine." He replied but looked away as he said it with that specific look on his face.

I squinted my eyes, "Don't act like I can't tell you're lying, Chris."

He sighed, "Jisung is in shock."

My heart dropped, "What?"

Chan shook his head, "He's not taking the situation well."

"How do you take this situation well?" Silence filled the room for a few moments, "I want to see him."

"I doubt he'll come here, Min. Not in his state."

I shook my head, refusing to accept it, "Then I'm going to him!"

Using my arm that didn't have a cast restricting it, I tried to push myself up from lying down.

"Woah! Min!" Chan jumped to my side and tried to hold me down, "Stop! You've been shot." He raised his voice sternly.

I gave up and lay back down with a huff. My mood suddenly dropped and all of a sudden, I was back to my old self, angry at anything and everything.

"When the fuck do I get out of here?" I demanded, facing away from the other.

"I'll let you have some time to cool off Min."

The whole time I was left alone, I thought about Jisung. Now that I didn't have him next to me, I've only just realised how used to him I've gotten. It irritated me.