25 - Doctor's Orders

Third Person POV 

By the time they got to the house, the Doctor was already outside waiting for them.

As soon as the car stopped, Minho rushed to the back door right away where he tried picking Jisung up before Chan and Felix could unbuckle themselves.

Bangchan placed his hand on Minho's bloodied hands and stopped him, "Minho. You're injured too"

The other just pushed his hands away and persisted to reach for Jisung, "I'm fine." 

But Chan didn't give up and once again stopped him. Minho looked at his older member, his brother, his childhood friend, and his leader who's eyes were kind and understanding.

"I'm sorry" Minho whispered.

He stepped out the way and with the help of Felix, Chan carried Jisung into the mansion to the room they all have been in many times before. The medical room.

"Thank you for being here in such short notice, Doctor Na"

Doctor Na Jaemin washed his hands in the metal sink in the corner of the medical room with his long white uniform on, ready to begin his work. His briefcase was propped up against the medical cabinet containing all kinds of medicine and other treatments.

"Who have we got here?" He asked, slipping on some blue gloves. He knew each member of Stray Kids so he was surprised to see someone new on the bed today.

Minho stood next to the bed Jisung laid on, "Han Jisung. He just passed out whilst we were out doing... business"

Doctor Na knows what type of group Stray Kids is but it's good money and the deal was too beneficial to refuse. They offered him protection and it was clear he'd not be involved in anything illegal. Also Stray Kids provided any tools or medicine he needed to do his work at the mansion.

They were his private clients, that's all it was in the eyes of the hospital.

"What were his symptoms before he passed out?" He began taking his stethoscope under Jisung's wet top and listened to his heartbeat.  

"He's been acting unusual... uh" Minho didn't really know what to say. He knew Jisung had been different but he didn't know what exactly it was that was happening with him because he never made the effort to get close to him. 

Just as Doctor Na looked up at the drenched Minho for more explanation, a knock broke the silence.

Felix opened the door and let Wonho and Bibi into the room.

"Sir, we may have some useful information about Mr Han" Wonho reported to Bang Chan, Bibi nodding next to him.

"What is it?" Lee Know asked desperately. 

"He passed out at the gym in the afternoon of Tuesday but he didn't want anyone else to know so we lied to you, Sir. We sincerely apologise." Bibi explained as the two of them bowed in Lee Know's direction.

"And this morning he was sick on the way to our meeting. That's why we were behind" She added with genuine worry.

"Anything else?" Chan questioned and the pair shook their heads, "Thank you. You may leave"

The three looked at the doctor, "If you gentlemen would give me some space to take a look at him, I'll be much obliged"

"Of course, we'll wait outside" Felix said understandingly and Chan waved Minho from the bed.

Once they all left, Doctor Na began examining Jisung. The rest of the guys showed up and joined in on the waiting game.

"He'll be alright, Min" Chan reassured to the guy pacing in front of them.