27 - Healing

Han Jisung POV

Waking up to the sound of people outside my door, I didn't bother getting up since it still hurt to move around a lot.

My door creaked open and multiple shuffling shoes entered and when I looked up, all of Stray Kids stood at the end of my bed.

"Good morning, Jisung!" I couldn't help but giggle as they all spoke in sync.

"What is this?" I asked, carefully propping myself up on my elbows. I noticed Minho stood at the back, with a small smirk on his face. It felt good to see him not be angry for once, though he looked a bit hesitant. I understood right away that he must've felt a little out of his element.

"We wanted to show you that we cared and to wish you a speedy recovery." Chan cheerfully revealed.

"So we made breakfast!" Felix exclaimed with expressive motions as Changbin and Hyunjin hurried out the room.

"And since you need to stay in bed to recover, we've brought the breakfast to you" Jeongin announced as the two that just left rolled in two rolling carts filled with delicious smelling food.

"That's... so sweet" I smiled warmly a little overwhelmed with all of it. 

"Let's eat before it gets cold." Seungmin declared, the rest of them grabbing a plate and finding a place in my room to eat. Some sat at the window, some sat on the floor and Minho, with two plates in his hand, walked over next to my bed.

"Can I sit here?" He inquired, pointing to the chair close to the bed.

I nodded and he put the plates down on my side table.

"Um... Need help sitting up?"

I got a little flustered from his kind offer and covered it up by focusing on trying to lift myself to be able to eat.

Minho held out his hand. I hesitated slightly but grasped it and pushed against him so I could lean against the headboard of the bed. He then politely passed my plate of food over once Id gotten comfortable.

"Thanks" I softly voiced.

He was very awkward but softly spoken. I could tell he was trying hard.

"Oh, take this before you eat." He grabbed a plastic bottle of pills from the tray and picked one out.

"What is it?" I wondered, accepting the pill.

"A vitamin pill. You'll have to take one every morning and night to help your recovery."

Nodding, I drank a swig of water before swallowing the pill as I squeezed my eyes closed.

After that was done with, Minho sat at the chair and we began eating the cooked meal.

It felt calming as I watched the guys smile and laugh together as we all munched on our food. 

This is why I stayed. This is why I didn't hesitate to protest that I would not leave.

For the rest of the day, I spent it in bed, letting my body finally rest like it's been begging me to ever since I first stepped foot in that gym. I only ever got up to go to the toilet which was only a few steps away to my on suite. 

The same stuff happened on Sunday too. Since it was the weekend, I had countless visits off the members throughout both days.

Minho visited the most though. He usually didn't talk much which I didn't mind. He'd go on his phone and I would drift off to sleep in his company. It was sort of... comforting.

Most of his visits were random but I knew for certain he'd come every morning and each night before bed to give me a vitamin pill.

Monday morning, I woke up around 12AM to find a bowl of seaweed soup with a glass of water along side a single pill.