10 - The Égaré

Lee Minho POV

"Are we leaving him here again?" Hyunjin asked, checking himself out in my mirror as if he didn't have his own.

Sat at the cushioned chair next to my bedroom window , I checked my phone for any news I should know about whilst waiting for our men to get here.

"No, we are going to take him to the meeting where we will be talking about everything he isn't allowed to know" I sarcastically stated, still scrolling through my phone.

"Very funny." He rotated in my direction, "I just didn't think you'd trust him to be alone after, you know... he locked himself in his room, he went into the basement and, well, normal people don't own mass amounts of weapons in their basement so I'm sure that was a shocker... OH and he slapped you"

Looking up from the device, I stared at Hyunjin in annoyance but chose to ignore his teasing, "He won't be. I'll have 2 of the men stay here"

"That's totally not suspicious"

I rolled my eyes at his mocking face, "Get out, it's too early to be dealing with your bullshit. Get out"

At that very moment, Jeongin entered the room with a focused look on his face.

"They're pulling up now" He informed as he struggled to put on a silver necklace.

"Lets goo!" Hyunjin skipped out of the room.

"Let me help you with that first" I volunteered after grabbing my jacket.

Jeongin smiled at me and once I had clipped on the accessory for him, the two of us trailed behind Hyunjin.

All the members gathered at the door at the same time and as per usual, we stepped out the door and our men bowed upon our entrance.

Just as I was about to head down the steps, I looked up at the house and caught a glimpse of a Han except he had the worst bed head I've ever seen. 

Our eyes met and for some reason he immediately jumped back, however, he became tangled up in the curtains.

"What the fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" Chan questioned, half way down the steps looking back at me with one of his thick eyebrows raised.

"Oh, nothing. Lets go" Shaking my head at whatever that was, I didn't bother to look back at his stupidity.

Me and the rest of the members got in a car each.

We often take our own cars, it just depends on what is happening that day but today we are being picked up by our men instead.

For most of the day we went round the city checking on our properties we own. We like to keep a close eye on our businesses to make sure everything is running smoothly.

The businesses we own are mainly just restaurants, clubs, and a few casinos. 

It had gotten dark already and I couldn't wait until we could finish with our work but there was just one more thing we had to do and it was probably the most important thing of today. 

Pulling up to one of the many business Stray Kids own, I waited for the car door to be opened by one of our guys.

Everyone exited their vehicles at the same time and admired our building.

'The Égaré' 

One of our first properties we bought. It wasn't as beautiful as it is now but it shows how far we've come.

"This is seriously one of my favourite places we own" Felix mentioned as we travelled to the entrance of the restaurant.

Inside, the tables were filled with rich people dressed in their expensive, classy clothes. Unsurprisingly, the bar was crowded too.