18 - Schedule

Han Jisung POV

The day of the event came quickly.

After whatever that was with Lee know after the meeting yesterday, I just hung out with Seungmin and Jeongin for the rest of the day.

It was around 11AM that I woke up, for nearly half an hour I stared at the celling overthinking every possibility that might go down tonight. Eventually I forced my way out of the comfortable bed and decided to wash up.

Taking off the bandage from my hand, I examined my wound. It had healed pretty fast, probably because of the cream Bangchan had given me. I made sure to lay out a large plaster to protect it and let it heal completely.

Not long after I got out of the shower, a knock at my bedroom door echoed, stunning me for a moment.

I answered it through the crack of the door, making sure not to reveal my bare chest.

A handsome man who looked like a boxer was stood in the hall way holding an outfit in a zipped up bag.

"Hello, Mr Han. My name is Wonho, I'll be your bodyguard from now on. Mr Bang asked me to deliver your outfit for today. We are leaving in half an hour. Ill be outside your door if you need anything, Sir"

"Oh, thank you" I voiced shyly, reaching for the outfit before slipping back into the room.

I laid the clothes out on my bed and examined the undoubtedly expensive material.

A few minutes went by and I decided to finally try it on instead of staring at it.

Knowing my wardrobe had a full-body mirror, I instinctively made my way to check out how it looked on my body.

To my surprise, the clothes sat perfectly on me like whoever made it knew all of my exact measurements.

The precise proportions hugged my waist beautifully and it made me feel good about how I looked.

The suit was a three piece, fully black set paired with a simple white shirt and a few silver rings to complete the look.

Never in my life have I looked so... rich.

It struck me at what I had gotten into, "There's no turning back now, Jisung"

Just as I was closing the closet door, another knock interrupted the silence.

"Sir, we should head downstairs, it's time to go" Wonho called out from the hallway.

I was shocked at how long it had taken to get ready. Did I really spend all that time staring at the mirror?

"Right... here we go" I stated knowing I was as ready as I'll ever be.

Wonho followed behind me as I joined the group of fancy dressed men waiting at the door. My heart was racing, I hadn't seen the outside world in a few days so my anxiety levels were even higher than usual. 

"You look good, Jisung!" Felix exclaimed as I got closer.

I smiled at the cheerful man but the only opinion I truly cared about was Lee Know's. As Felix made a few more comments on the suit, I gazed over at Lee Know who was already staring me down.

Surprisingly, he didn't make any negative indicators, instead he scanned me up and down with a serious look.

He stared into my eyes, his expression not changing.

"Let's go" Chan announced, opening the door and holding it open for everyone to pass through.

I travelled out the door beside Felix who was telling me about his morning to then be greeted by the same men I saw that one time. However, unlike last time, there were eight cars now.