5 - Not My Place

Third person POV

"Jisung!? Guys! Get him!" Changbin called to his other members.

Hyunjin and Seungmin raced after the fleeing boy since the other two had to take care of the guy tied up.

Jisung made it to the stairs, he almost fell down them with how fast he was moving.

"Jisung! Stop running!" Hyunjin called out even though he knew it was unlikely Jisung would actually stop.

The terrified boy ran through a few rooms and corridors. He didn't know where he was going, but he prayed that it would lead him to an exit.

Looking behind him, the two men were chasing after him still. Jisung's whole body was tense.

He came to a fork in the hallway.

Jisung had to choose one way or the other and choose quickly. His breath was heavy, and his heart was beating unusually fast.

"Jisung! We aren't trying to hurt you!" Seungmin yelled from behind, trying to calm him down.

Jisung's decision was made for him as soon as Felix walked around the left side, unaware of the situation. He darted to the right and carried on running as fast as he could.

"Jisung? What's going on? " Felix innocently watched as his fellow members zoomed past him.

"After him! Now!" Hyunjin shouted, sprinting round the corner.

Felix joined the chase despite not understanding what's happening.

As Jisung ran through the maze-like house, he finally found an exit.

For some reason, tears started to swell up in his eyes as he went to open the door but as he reached for it, it opened by itself.

Lee Minho POV

Once me and Chan got back from the café with my mother, the pair of us walked up to the entrance of our house.

"That café was actually pretty good. Their doughnuts were so-" Bangchan babbled on but stopped once I came to a halt.

Opening the door, I observed as a crying Han fell to the ground, probably not expecting us to be there.

I was taken back by the sudden chaos.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix ran around the corner and stopped as soon as they saw me.

"What's going on?" Chan asked, peering over my shoulder.

All of them stayed quiet.

"Why's he crying?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

Receiving no response, my anger grew.

"Tell me before I lose my shit."

All that could be heard was the sounds of Han sniffling.

Seungmin finally spoke up, "He saw something he shouldn't have in the basement and ran away."

Clenching my jaw at the news, I glared down at the person on the floor with tears in his eyes.

I grabbed his wrist and began pulling him down the hallway. He struggled at first but eventually scurried to his feet.

"Minho!" I heard our leader call out but I ignored him and continued storming down the hall.

Why can't he just stop causing trouble!?

The journey to his room was silent, and the air was tense.

Once we made it to his room, I slammed the door shut and dragged him over to the bed, pushing him on it