21 - Jisung's Diary

Monday, 10th July

Jeongin gave me a journal yesterday so here I am, writing in it, driving to god knows where. I'm not sure where to start.

Well, the event was on Friday and let's just say it didn't go the way I would've liked. Saturday was hard, Lee Know shut me out of the meeting room but Felix filled me in on what happened. Everyone is being nice to me, even Changbin! And here I was thinking he hated me.

Sunday was quiet. Until the afternoon, that was. Chan called me over to his study. Lee Know was there and Chan told me I'd be coming along for the two week schedule. Lee Know still looked annoyed with me and his attitude wasn't any less cold than usual.

He told me that I had to listen and do everything they said without hesitation.

So now you're up to speed, I'm currently writing this in the car with my crew. I don't know any of the schedule and Wonho didn't reveal much when I asked. Something about just meeting with potential buyers for the files and also doing business as usual.

I can't really complain though because I don't think I could survive another boring day at the mansion.

Oh! We've arrived somewhere, I've got to go! Wish me luck.

This meeting is going on forever. We're in the same room that we came in with  those three guys. Seventeen is their name, however, there's THIRTEEN members.

Lee Know ordered me to pass round files, it was so awkward! I HATE meeting new people, it always makes me feel so anxious and I HATE being in new places, it also makes me feel anxious.

Uh Oh! Lee Know is glaring at me! I'll be back!

I'm back in the car, but I got shouted at by Lee Know outside the building. So embarrassing! He said I should focus in meetings and stop acting like a child. I'd be able to focus if these meetings weren't such a snooze fest and just being sat there, not being able to do or say anything adds on to the pressure. Writing distracts me at least. 

I don't know if I'll be able to journal anymore today, I'd rather not be yelled at again. 

Wednesday, 12th July

Tuesday was so busy, I completely forgot to write what happened! 

Basically, we visited 'The Égaré'. The place I first met Lee Know; it brought back some unpleasant memories. I never actually knew what happened to that disgusting creep.

Thankfully, Lee Know didn't need me to do anything, except fetch him a drink from the bar, which I didn't mind since I got the thank the bartenders for helping me that night. 

Then we went to another groups building but their elevator wasn't working so we had to take the stairs. Now, I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for the SIXTEEN SETS OF STAIRS WE HAD TO CLIMB. It was so humiliating, I was sweating while the rest of Stray Kids were perfectly fine!

Lee Know made a comment on my strength, he called me weak. At first I was offended but it's true, I am very unfit and if I was going to be doing this more often, I should try work out. Now that I mention it, Jeongin and Hyunjin mentioned a swimming pool they have at the back of the property so I'll have to check that out sometime soon.

Anyways, we met with the group Aespa, consisting of four girls. They wore suits and they pulled them off so well, better than most people I've seen wear a suit. Unsurprisingly, they were potential buyers for the files. I learnt pretty quick we'd meet plenty of those in the next two weeks.

After that, we stopped at another business of Stray Kids'. It was yet another night club except this one was underground. It was cool but of course I couldn't take in my surroundings for too long because Lee Know made me hand things out or collect things in.

Moving on... Today is Wednesday and we've been to a little restaurant in a market-type area. The grandma that owned it was super nice! She offered me some food but I declined, if I wanted to get stronger, I didn't think I should eat loads, right? She even called me good-looking but I could tell Lee Know hated the fact I was happy, and I noticed he seemed to hate it even more when I smiled. What is his problem?

I've been trying to prove to him that no matter what he says or does, I will not give up. I want to show him that he can no longer bother me anymore. 

I still have to prove that to myself though. 

After Stray Kids said a few words about something to do with protection, we left and soon enough we'd arrived at yet another building.

Lee Know dumped a bunch of files in my hand and made me hold them the whole way around the place. It looked like an office building. During the meeting, I handed out the files to some older men. Their energy was off, I felt off the whole time. The men seemed to get more frustrated as the meeting went on because they wanted to know about the files but Stray kids weren't going to give it up like that.

When Chan declared they wouldn't be able to pay enough, Lee Know commanded me to collect the papers I had given out but just as I was collecting them, one of the guys grabbed me and wrapped their arm around my throat. It was terrifying and I automatically gripped onto his arm.

His arm was tight but not enough so I couldn't breath. I could see Felix reach for something in his inner pocket but Lee Know stopped him. I still wonder what it was. Lee Know seemed unfazed.

He told the man holding me captive that he didn't care for my life...

Eventually, he released me. I couldn't believe what happened. After, Chan sort of had a go a Lee Know. The others checked on me but Lee Know didn't, why would he when he didn't care about what happens to me.

Chan decided to call it a day. I've been in my room since we came back. I'm so mad... so upset... so frustrated. I just want Lee Know to see me and see that I'm not just some helpless person.

Thursday, 13th July

Thursday has been so slow, we met up with a group way too early in the morning. They were called Day6 I think. Both groups talked for much longer than any other file meeting we've had this week.

Once they finally wrapped up the meeting, we left. We are now driving to... Wait. I turned the opposite way the other cars did!

Oh. Wonho told me Chan preferred if I didn't come along to the next destination so I'm being sent home. I guess I DO have to survive another boring day at the mansion. 

Friday, 14th July

Today we're on our way to meet up with... drumroll please... yet another buyer! Were you surprised?

And for some reason, Lee Know seems to be in a bad mood. He's already given me multiple death stares as we were getting in our cars. I told myself to just endure it since it was one more day before no schedules for the weekend. Then I'd be able to finally try the gym out.

I'll be back to tell you how my day goes.

So it went shit. I dropped a glass of water on Lee Know. Not on purpose! He shouted at me though, saying I couldn't do anything right. Deep down, I was glad he got soaking wet, he deserved it.

The more things Lee Know did that made me angry or upset, the more I wanted to show him. This week has been difficult and tiring but it's the weekend so I could relax. Just one more week of non stop schedules then the meeting with Scales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what did you think of this concept?

<3