29 - Truth or Drink

Han Jisung POV

"WE'RE HOME!!" A loud voice yelled out, sending an echo down the hallway and a stampede of footsteps came running into the main living room where I was watching TV.

I was tackled from behind by Felix and Hyunjin. I laughed at the sudden attack as we all lay on the ground.

Peering up, I noticed Minho had entered the room and was watching us. When he noticed I was looking at him, he stopped and tried to play it off which only made me smile wider.

The two that tackled me got up and the rest of Stray Kids were already seated, discussing what they'd eat.

"I'm craving something spicy" Seungmin called out which sent the others shouting out what they wanted. I giggled at the chaos but personally, I can't deal with spice.

"CHILLI CRAB!" Changbin roared, jumping up from the sofa and doing a silly dance that made everyone laugh.

"What would you like to eat, Jisung?" Chan, who was sat next to me, asked over the noise.

"Uh, I don't do spice to be honest." I admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Neither, I can't handle it well" We laughed together and all of a sudden the others shot up from their places and raced to the kitchen.

As I followed, Minho spoke up from behind me.

"You don't like spice?"

I was momentarily surprised at the random question especially since he wasn't sat close to me and Chan in the lounge but shrugged it off, "Not really."

"Let's go to a restaurant." I stared at his serious expression, unsure if he was joking.

"Now?" I questioned, looking at the others as they disappeared into the kitchen.

He nodded with a straight face, "There's one I go to a lot, the food there is really good."

"Uh, I don't see why not." I tried to stop the corners of my mouth from turning upwards but I felt happy yet shy that he was taking me to a restaurant.

I felt his seriousness fade a little as I accepted his offer, "Get into some nice clothes, I'll tell the others to eat without us"

Minho passed me and I raced to my room, finding some of my fancier clothes than what I usually wear. I flicked through all my baggy jeans, graphic tees, hoodies, cargos, jackets and eventually found a more clean, minimalistic look.

I decided to wear straight, black bottoms with a comfy black turtleneck that I tucked in and to complete the look, I wore a cute brown cardigan over the top.

Once I added some accessories and sprayed my perfume on, I hurried down the stairs where I found Minho waiting at the front door.

He was wearing a white top and black jeans with a black leather jacket to top it off. A thin, silver chain hung around his neck.

"Nice outfit" He complimented smoothly, opening the front door.

A car was already parked outside, ready to go. It wasn't the usual crew cars, it looked expensive and fast.

"Is this yours?" I quired as he walked to the driver's side.

"Yep. It's a Ferrari 812."

"I'll pretend like I know what that means" I sarcastically joked as he bent down to get into the car. I swear as he did, I heard him laugh for just a second. Even if I heard wrong, just the thought of him laughing at what I'd said, forced a smile on my face.

The interior was so cool, I found myself exploring all of the details. It smelt like strawberries which was unexpected from a serious guy like Minho.

With the sound of our seatbelts clicking, the engine growled as it started up.