19 - Targets Acquired

Lee Know POV

One more stop before it was time for the event.

We are heading to the phone store to buy Han a phone since Jeongin mentioned that he lost his the night I met him.

I'm only doing it because Jeongin begged me. Not because I want to do something for Han.

Thankfully, the place wasn't that far from the night club so we arrived in no time.

The others trailed behind me as I lead the way to the store.

"What are we doing at a Samsung store, Min?" Hyunjin wondered as the cashier greeted us as we entered.

"To buy a Samsung phone"

"You've already got the latest one, don't tell me you're not getting a new one already?" Seungmin stated.

We all explored around the shop, studying the electronics as we passed them.

"It's not for me" I glanced over at Han who was at the back of the group, though, he was already looking at me.

"Get one with Bixby" Changbin recommended, pulling me out of the stare. 

I marched to the counter, "What's your latest phone"

"You're in luck, we've just got some new devices in. Here, we have the Galaxy Z Flip5 then over here-" The cashier began but I didn't have the time to stand around and listen to his babbling.

"I'll take that" I interrupted, wiping the fake smile off his face.

"Of course, that'll be ₩1,746,165, Sir" He said with a straight face, obviously offended.
[GBP - £1,049] [USD - $1,319]

All of a sudden his tone changed when I paid the amount in full, "Thank you, come back soon!"

Rolling my eyes, I gladly turned to leave.

"You'll get this if you prove useful at the event" I told Han as everyone else was distracted.

"Yes, Sir" He replied with a nervous look then hurried to his car, Wonho opening the door for him.

"Let's head out, the event has already started" Chan declared.

By the time we got to the event, it had been open for around twenty minutes.

We parked in an empty parking lot down the road to lower our chances of being seen with Han.

There was just a few things I needed to say to him before we split and our mission begins.

Everyone stayed in their cars as my bodyguard opened my door and accompanied me to Han's car where Wonho jumped out and let me in.

Han's other crew members got out of the car to leave us in privacy.

Han stared at me with his dark pupils, I could tell he was nervous and I was sure he wasn't made for this but what else could we do with him? 

He's a danger to us if we let him go.

"In five minutes, start walking to the event. Do not associate yourself with us, don't even look at us. Get close to the man with the briefcase and watch and listen for any information that may be useful but do not blow your cover."

He continued to stare at me, unsure what to say. I noticed that his hands were shaking, though, he tried to hide them. My doubts about this rose however, it's too late to back out now.

"Any questions?" I asked, scanning for any sign of understanding in what he had to do.

"Is there anything I'm not allowed to do?" Han timidly stammered.