31 - Bitter Sweet

Third Person POV

With a trail of black cars behind them, the crews drove Stray Kids to meet up with their allied gang, Ateez.

It took an hour to arrive at Ateez' warehouse.

Pulling up to the gates, a man, who was clearly armed, held his hand up to stop the cars. From the back seat, Bangchan rolled his window down.

"Welcome to the warehouse, Mr Bang." The man formally stated whilst sending a nod to someone on the other side of the gate.

The metal protection gradually opened, making loud noises in the process and the cars passed through.

Jisung nervously peered out the window, steaming it up with his breath. He watched as their vehicles collectively parked in an open gravel lot.  

"Are you ready, Sir?" Wonho acknowledged Jisung's uneasy body language.

"Yes." He replied plainly and his crew members except the driver exited the car.

Bibi swiftly hurried to unlock the door for him where he took a few deep breaths before eventually stepping onto the rough ground.

The other members were doing the same and the eight of them soon assembled in the middle with a large group of their bodyguards stood formally organised behind them.

A guy, dressed in a smart suit appeared suddenly and bowed toward the group. In his hand, he held a few papers, "If you'd follow me, I'll show you to the main warehouse." He spoke very poshly and pushed his glasses up on his nose before leading the way.

In no time, they were entering an enormous warehouse that looked newly built. 

Crates were neatly stacked in lines, creating multiple little walkways through them. There was a table that stood alone with a few blueprints scattered across it along with a map of Seoul and a light that beamed directly onto the surface.

"Ateez will be joining you any moment now, thank you for your patience." The assistant bowed once more before walking away.

Jisung observed as a number of bodyguards in suits silently lined up at the back of the warehouse just before a distant chatter emerged.

It got louder and louder until a few stylishly dressed men strolled through the door, eight of them to be exact.

Ateez had arrived.

Both groups' energy suddenly shot through the roof and they all merged with each other, greeting everyone with a friendly hug as Jisung awkwardly waited for them to finish.

"Oh! Who's this?" One of them asked, curiously staring at Jisung.

"Wooyoung, don't be impolite." The leader scolded.

Jisung shied away, stepping closer to Hyunjin as he was the closest. The members all looked to Chan eagerly expecting something.

Stray Kids' leader grinned, "It's okay, Hongjoong. This is Han. He our newest member"

"What?" Jisung whispered, stunned. Felix was the first to nod at him with a joyful expression. Jisung's eyes darted to Minho where he raised his eyebrows in a quick motion and smirked.

As soon as Minho confirmed with a nod, he became even more shocked than before. His eyes widened, scanning every single members face as they all smiled at him with pure joy.

*Flashback*

"Look who it is!" Hyunjin pointed at the door of the library. All the members turned from where they were sat to discover Minho walking toward them.