24 - Disaster Strikes

Lee Minho POV

Feeling the sudden urge to turn around, I instantly followed my instincts for which I was grateful I did so since I caught Han, who was about to hit his head against the concrete floor.

He was out cold. Worry infiltrated me but I had no time to push away those feelings as the men moved in quickly.

Carefully placing Han on the floor, I was forcefully turned around and kicked to the soaking wet floor as rain battered against it.

Getting up unfazed, I prepared myself for yet another kick, this time I did not fall, instead I dodged it and landed a punch on the guy's cheek bone. 

However, it was one against ten other guys and I was instantly punched, still, I got myself back into a stance and went in for another hit.

Little did I know, one of the sneaky bastards was behind me which took me by surprise, knocking me in the back of the head.

I fell to the freezing ground once more. The rain had already drenched my once styled hair and expensive clothes, so I didn't care about landing in a dirty puddle.

"Come on, get up!" A man called out at me.

"Aren't you gonna protect your pathetic little boyfriend?" Another kicked me in the stomach.

"Boyfriend? How disgusting!" All of them burst into laughter. Laughter? Laughing at me?

"So you're a fag-"

My fist connected with his face, slamming him to the ground as he rolled around for a moment before I propelled my foot into his head, knocking him out.

The guys stopped laughing instantly and got into defensive positions.

Moving quickly, I swung my fist into another's chest at the same time as one of them lunged for me.

I was struck a few times by the man now on top of me. I felt my nose click but with adrenaline pumping through me, I didn't feel a thing.

Eventually, I saw an opening to strike him in his weak spot, making me able to push him off of me.

Jumping up, I wiped my thumb across my nose revealing an unusual amount of blood flowing from it.

Still not feeling a thing, I smirked, staring at the men looking on at me without a trace of the mocking judgement I saw earlier.

Third Person POV

Back outside the warehouse when the door had slammed shut, the guys ran toward it but were stopped by the men back at the gate. They were holding the weapons they took from the members at the gate.

"Shit" Hyunjin cursed. All of their hands were up.

"Start moving" The one that'd searched them, marched closer, then passed them.

The members were taken into an old wooden shed next to the warehouse, where they were tied up and sat on the cold floor, squished together like green beans in a pod.

One man stayed in the shed with them as the others left. He had a gun, Seungmin's gun with the silencer still attached.  

Every passing second, the members grew more and more anxious. What was happening in there? Were Minho and Jisung okay?

A few silent minutes went by and the rain began pouring outside. Due to the poor condition of the old roof, it began leaking through the wood and onto Bangchan's head.

"Can I-" The eldest started but was stopped by the cock of the gun.

"Zip it" The guard pointed the gun directly at Chan.