15 - He Knows

Third Person POV

The afternoon came quickly and Stray Kids returned from their outing.

Hyunjin and Jeongin greeted the others at the door, clearly hiding something with their suspicious behaviour. If there's one thing Stray Kids can't do, it's keeping secrets from each other.

"We need a group meeting. We've got a lead on the situation" Changbin stated as soon as we got into the house.

"While we are at it, you two can explain what's happened" Bangchan crossed his arms and stared down the pair of them.

"What? Nothings happened" Hyunjin responded with an overly cheerful voice as Jeongin just smiled and nodded along.

"You're both acting weird so don't lie" Felix teasingly nudged the pair of them as he walked past.

"Lets get started" Minho announced before leading the way to the meeting room, the rest following.

Everyone settled down in a seat around the table and Chan pulled out the piece of paper he had received earlier.

"What's that?" Hyunjin questioned, massaging Seungmin's back in the process.

"An Address we were given by the gang behind the pictures." Bang Chan held out his phone and passed it round the table as he continued talking, "I searched it up on the way here and it's a hall used for huge events but that's all I found out"

The members each examined the photo of the hall and pointed out details they spotted.

"I'll look into it now" Jeongin raced to find his trusty laptop and soon was back in the room and typing with his eyes locked on the screen.

"As Jeongin is doing that, let's hear what you're keeping from us" Seungmin called out his boyfriend with a mischievous smile.

"This is going to go down hill" Changbin mumbled under his breath, sitting back in his seat.

Jeongin peeked over his laptop screen across to Hyunjin and pulled a worried expression.

"So..." Hyunjin began as he thought back to later today.

*flashback*

"What did you hear?"

"Everything"

"We're so dead"

"Jisung, I'm sorry we shouldn't have-" Jeongin began, worried Jisung was going to freak out.

However, Jisung calmly interrupted, "No, it's not your fault guys..." He looked away, a little nervous on how they'd react, "I... sort of already knew"

"SINCE WHEN" Hyunjin shouted in pure shock and horror.

"Um- Since yesterday" He shyly proclaimed.

"I don't understand? You're not bothered by it?" Jeongin inquired. He couldn't understand why Jisung was still around after finding out they were a gang and still so calm about it.

"I'm in no position to judge Stray Kids and... I'm not bothered by it, really. You guys have been nice to me"

Hyunjin and Jeongin stared at each other surprised by Jisung's words.

*end of flashback*

He felt a droplet of sweat begin to form as his members stared with uneasy eyes, "Well... it's a long story...and... well, don't panic"

"Spit it out" Minho declared, not liking where this was going.

"It's about Jisung..."

"Fuck" Minho mumbled to himself, pushing himself back in his seat as he prepared himself for the worst.