22 - Pushed To The Limits

Third Person POV

On Saturday, everyone used the day to relax before it was back to serious mode on Monday. On the other hand, Jisung did the opposite. Once he got up, he asked Felix to show him the gym.

Dark grey accents painted the walls, setting the mood appropriately. A full body mirror took up the space of one whole wall, in front of them were all sorts of work out equipment and machines. He didn't even know what most of them were meant for. 

Jisung stood in awe at the facility.

There was a storage area filled with smaller equipment such as weights, yoga mats, balls, skipping ropes and so much more.

Felix then led him through double doors where the air completely changed.

It got humid and it smelt like chlorine. A massive pool had been built inside a great hall. It even had showers, bathrooms and changing rooms! Another storage cupboard revealed pool items like deflated floaties, water balls, sinking weights along with other fun stuff Jisung couldn't wait to try out.

"If you need swimwear, just find your size and once your done, put it in that basket." Felix explained as he opened a cupboard with a wide range selection of swimming trunks and tops. There was even swimming hats and goggles.

"Have fun!" Felix called before leaving him to it.

Jisung decided it'd be nostalgic to spend the day swimming. Just like back in high school, the best in his class, Jisung got changed and dived into the water.

For the first hour, Jisung had to remind himself of all the basics then he moved onto his old tricks he'd do. He felt happy. Truly happy. In that moment, nothing mattered.

Sunday rolled on quickly and Bang Chan asked everyone to join him in the meeting room.

"We'll meet the last of the potential buyers for Furukawa's Files this week and we must make a decision before the meeting with scales which is on Friday." Chris began as he walked into the room.

"Where's Jisung?" Jeongin brought everyone's attention to the fact Jisung was no where to be seen.

"Oh, he's at the gym" Felix reported taking a seat at the table.

"The gym? Whatever, we don't have to wait for him" Lee Know dismissed it and Chan carried on.

Whilst Stray Kids discussed business, Jisung was once again at the gym, however, this time he chose to stay out of the pool, even though it was tempting, and use all the machines.

He struggled with a lot of the equipment, he didn't know what they were and how he should use them but within time, he figured most of them out. He thinks.

So concentrated, Jisung didn't even hear the gym door open.

"Hey! Jisung!" Changbin called over the radio music. He turned it down from the expensive touch-screen on the wall.

"Oh, sorry I didn't realise you came in" Jisung was covered in sweat with his face as red as a tomato.

"Your posture is wrong" Changbin pointed out but Jisung didn't really understand, sending Changbin into fitness mode, "Look, let me show you"

Changbin got so into showing Jisung that he ended up teaching him how to use everything in the gym and what Jisung personally should be focusing on. Jisung could clearly see that the other was very passionate about working out. Explains his healthy body.

"Thank you, Changbin!" Changbin nodded, pleased with himself, "What did you come in here for, again?"

Changbin suddenly got up, remembering his reasons, "Oh! I completely forgot. There's some food ready, would you like some?"