Chapter 19

The atmosphere is positive, and we watch the boys against City before being able to do what we want. I go back to the small park and call Alexia.

Ale 🫣❤️ is connecting...

"Waaaait." She screams from afar leaving me on the sofa. "¡Nala, ven aquí! Por el amor de Dios, Nala, ¿qué te pasa hoy?"

"She is driving you crazy." I chuckle and hear the small dog running back to where Alexia put the phone. She looks at me on the screen and barks.

"¿Eso es todo? ¿También querías verla?" Alexia scoffs.

"Entiendo todo, guapa." I smirk and she blushes.

"I do forget about that." She rolls her eyes. "You never speak Spanish to me through."

"That's because when I do you start speaking Catalan and I don't do that." I shrug.

"Sorry." She laughs. "How are you? Ready to win the league?"

"I'm feeling confident." I smile. "But I should be the one asking... you might lift your last trophy with Barca tomorrow..."

"We still have La Copa De La Reina next week." She denies. "But talking about this... I've talked with Jona. He agreed with my thoughts and even if he is sad to lose me, he thinks it's for the best."

"So, you're leaving for good?" I clench my jaw to hide my smile.

"Yes, I've made my choice." She nods. "I'll talk to the girls before the semis on Tuesday..."

"Are you stressed?" I wonder.

"Very..." She looks down. "I've talked to the capitanas already this morning and they were heartbroken but comprehensive. I've cried with Marta, Sandra, and Irene. Patri tried to be tough but broke down in my arms after the others went home. It was hard as hell..."

"I understand..." I sigh. "I hope it's for the best."

"You mainly hope I join Chelsea now." She chuckles.

"It would definitely please me a lot." I roll my eyes.

"My agent told me they almost reached an agreement on both the transfer fee and my contract..." Alexia informs me. "Once both clubs are okay, it's me and Emma in a room discussing football before things are signed..." She explains.

"Are you happy with what they offered you?" I ask.

"It's more than expected, I'm not going to lie." Alexia honestly states. "But there was one thing missing, it was a bit of a problem..."

"What was it?" I frown.

"They didn't include you in the deal." Alexia smirks. "They didn't write down your entire dedication to me." I laugh loudly at her comment. "But we've resolved the problem, they told me it can't be written because of human rights and all, but they'll find a way for you to be all mine."

"I know a couple of ways for you to do that." I smirk. "And you wouldn't even need them."

"Really?" She grins widely.

"I don't know, sign and find out." I shrug with a knowing smile.

"Best reason to sign with Chelsea, right?" She rolls her eyes.

"Might not be the best, but at least a very worthy one." I smile.

"I guess we'll see that after the World Cup, then." She winks at me.

"Suddenly I wish I could travel time." I joke around.

"I wish I could too." She looks at me with something else in her eyes.

"What?" I wonder.

"Thank you for the help and care you've brought me since we've talked about all of this." She truthfully says. "I needed you and I'm glad to see I wasn't wrong about trusting you."

"I've got you, Ale, forever." I send her a kiss.

"Have a good night and win tomorrow." She sends me a kiss back.

"Have a good night and celebrate well." I smile.

            We hang up and I go back to my room. Once I walk in, I hear Sam is talking with Kristie and she gestures me to join. We spend some time talking and then, I go to the shower.

"So, does she sign?" Sam asks as I exit the shower.

"It's not done yet." I shake my head. "But she has been talking to her coach and to the captains.  So, she is leaving Barcelona, for sure. Now, she needs to find an agreement with us."

"She'll be fine, Emma would do anything." Sam chuckles. "Are you ready for her to be here, through?"

"Why?"  I frown.

"Well, you guys are talking all day long, flirting, being cute, and all." Sam starts. "But once you'll be in the same team, same town, seeing each other every day, how will it be?"

"I'm not worrying." I shrug. "We'll see how it goes."

"Can't wait to see you come to me panicking when you'll acknowledge you love her and there is no coming back from that." Sam laughs.

"Shuuut up." I growl.

"Just saying, bro." She smirks. "Get ready for an interesting year."

"Oh God." I realize and fall on my bed. "But first, league win tomorrow."

"Hell right, mate." Sam high fives me. "Have a good night."

"Good night!" I happily whisper and fall asleep.

Instagram

Liked by racheldaly3, alexiaputellas and 20,018 others

jaydendaly4 Getting ready for tomorrow 😎 the atmosphere is pretty nice 🤪💙

leahwilliamsonn Better be ready 😈
racheldaly3 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
samanthakerr20 Guess who won?
greiten Judging by Jayden's face, surely not her 😂
jaydendaly4 I always win 😒
mbrighty04 Always? 😏
erincuthbert_ Always? 😉
samanthakerr20 Always? 😬
jaydendaly4 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄