Chapter 69

December 24th, 2023, Cobham, Jayden and Alexia's house

Everyone is gathered in our living-room for Christmas night. We've decorated the house with Alba and Judith's help. Well, to say the truth, they both woke up yesterday with one idea. Make this Christmas special. Ever since, they planned everything, went shopping, redecorated everything, and made me bake some special Christmas biscuits they love. They even decided to buy a Christmas dog outfit to Nala. Finally, they wanted to buy a gift to each one of the invitees. And more for my nephew...

We just ended the appetizers, and we are now all talking in the living-room where Alexia has set up a magnificent table. I'm playing with Orson as he can walk now, we are purchasing each other in the room. Once I manage to get him, I lift him in the air making him laugh loudly, and I hold him close to me. He plays with my hair in a funny way, and I talk to him in a baby voice.

"She seems ready to have kids this one." Andy chuckles, and I glare at my older brother.

"Let me be an aunt first." I state. "Then, we'll see."

"Heard that, Alexia?" Rachel smirks.

"More than noted." My girlfriend winks at me.

"Oh, boy." I roll my eyes. "Look what you've done, buddy. You can't sell me like that."

"Tia!" He puts his hand on my face and laughs.

"That little man speaks Spanish better than you, cariño." Alexia walks to me and wraps one arm around my waist, using the other one to play with my nephew.

"This is a picture for the future." Millie takes picture of us.

"Don't laugh too much, Turner." I point at her. "You'll be the first one to this milestone."

"What about this meal you had to feed us with, Jay?" Rachel quickly changes the subject.

"Yeah.... Suddenly I am very hungry." Millie laughs.

"I'm ready to be called Tia too." Alba smiles.

"For God's sake, guys..." I pout. "Don't make me want it too soon.... We've still got several Ballon d'Or to win before thinking about this."

"Do you plan on building a room for both your trophies girls?" Eli asks playfully.

"They'll need an entire house for those." Rachel chuckles.

"Will Orson play football?" Judith wonders.

"If he wants to." Annabel shrugs.

"With a family like this one, he won't have much choice." My mom rolls her eyes.

"Just imagine Alexia and Jayden having a child..." Alba whispers.

"Future Ballon d'Or." Millie points at her.

"Let me be their manager, please?" Judith smirks.

"Sorry, buddy, I leave you with your other aunt." I chuckle. "I need to get away from here before I find myself pregnant for the third time in 10 minutes."

I walk to the kitchen and make sure my Christmas meal is ready. I start dressing the plates and Alexia joins me with a happy look on her face.

"Orson is so cute." She states.

"It's in the family." I wink at her.

"I've got to admit it." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me slowly. "I hope one day it'll be us bringing our child to your family or to mine."

"Ale..." I chuckle.

"What? Don't you want that?" She sighs.

"Of course, I want that, just not right now." I kiss her forehead softly. "One day, it'll be us, I promise."