Chapter 32

After a nice afternoon at the beach, we take a shower and wait for the moment to leave to the airport. I am laying on the bed with Alexia in my arms. I decide it could be the perfect moment to discuss about what Patri told me.

"Ale?" I whisper.

"Si, cariño?" She hums in return.

"How are you feeling about going to the World Cup?" I wonder.

"I don't know." She admits. "Proud to represent my country, but things aren't easy right now."

"Because of Jorge?" I ask.

"Mainly." She hugs me more. "He makes me feel bad about everything that happened during my injury. He told me all of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't get injured in the first place. We could have won the EURO and he would be considered a hero now. Instead, Jenni and Irene lost their spots, the media are against us, and the team is destroyed. Because of me."

"Do you really believe that?" I chuckle sadly.

"I don't know anymore." She sighs. "I know it's not entirely true. But maybe I could have changed things, maybe I could have helped the team more, done more to protect my friends... I just hate the fact he can play with our minds like that."

"I hope they will fire him after the World Cup." I state. "You deserve so much better."

"I'll have better." She smiles looking at me. "With you, and Chelsea, next season. I know Emma will manage to find ways to provide me pleasure to play again."

"And what type of pleasure could I possibly provide to you?" I smirk knowingly.

"Such a good question." She gets closer to me teasing me a bit.

"Girls!" I hear Patri yell. "You'll be late."

"Be right here!" Alexia answers. "I guess you'll have to wait to find out." Alexia smirks and kisses my cheek dangerously close to my lips.

"I hate you." I smile and shake my head.

"Sure thing you do, cariño." She walks downstairs proud of herself and I follow her.

            Patri and Claudia drop us off to the airport and we wait for the plane. We talk a bit about Alexia's family and who I am going to meet. Tonight, we'll go to her mom's house first to take back Nala and Alexia's keys. Then, we sleep at Alexia's, and tomorrow Alba is visiting us. Finally, we have a discovery day in Barcelona with both Eli and Alba, some of Alexia's friends will be joining us too.

            As we are waiting to get on the plane, Alexia's phone rings. Her agent. She walks away and comes back 5 minutes later with a big smile on her face.

"What's up?" I chuckle seeing her smile like that.

"Guess who is officially signing for Chelsea?" She smirks.

"No way, it's done?" I smile.

"It's done." She nods. "I have to go to London on the 23rd to sign everything."

"Wow, that's awesome!" I hug her. "I'm so excited!"

"Me too!" She grins widely. "I just have to figure out where I'll be staying for the moment."

"I've got a plan, but tell me if it's okay with you?" I point at her.

"Impress me, cariño." She looks at me with her beautiful smile.

"Well, you fly back to Leeds with me on the 20th, we spend some days with my family, you meet them and all." I roll my eyes. "And on the 23rd, we go to London together, you do your signing things, I show you around, and we spend some time together there before I go back to National Team."

"Sounds like something I would love to do." Alexia agrees and wraps her arms around my neck. "There is something else I really want to do."

"Really?" I wonder and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Yeah." She whispers. "Now that we officially know we'll see each other everyday next year. I can't find any good reason not to do this."

            She leans in slowly connecting our lips together. The kiss is slow but passionate reflecting our desire to make this moment a unique one. We've been waiting for so long to finally share this kiss. It feels great, awesome, incredible...

"I think we need to go, cariño." She whispers against my lips. "The lady is waiting for us."

"Sure..." I smile like a kid and kiss her lips once again. "I love doing this."

"You'll have all season long." Alexia chuckles.

"And so much more." I wink at her, and she nods.

"Definitely."

Instagram

Liked by samanthakerr20, greiten and 78,109 others

jaydendaly4 ✈️❤️

comments disabled

Liked by jaydendaly4, marialeonn16 and 278,819 others

alexiaputellas ✈️❤️

marialeonn16 🥹🥰
patri8guijarro 👋🏻😍
leilaouahabi 🫣😏
alexiafans 😱😱😱😱
jaydenforever OMG 🥵🥵🥵
wosocouples Are Alexia and Jayden together???