Chapter 30

June 14th, 2023, La Palma De Mallorca

            I've taken the plane from Menorca to La Palma this morning, and I am now getting my luggage back before joining Patri, Claudia, and Alexia outside the airport. Claudia and Patri were with Patri's family and now, they chose a beautiful house for us four to spend a couple days. Once we'll leave with Alexia to go back to Barcelona, some friends of Claudia will join them. My trip in Menorca was absolutely superb, the girls were great, and we discovered some awesome places.

            I exit the airport and search for my friends. Once I spot Patri and Claudia, I walk to them happily, but I frown when I don't see Alexia with them.

"She is sorry." Patri greets me with a hug. "Her agent called her while we were leaving, she was mad as hell."

"Why?" I frown and greet Claudia.

"Apparently her agent asked too much from Chelsea and the club stopped the talks. They need time to reconsider if they want to sign Ale or not." Claudia tells me.

"No way!" I facepalm myself. "But what on Earth couldn't we give her, Emma usually makes sure everything is settled."

"Something stupid apparently." Patri laughs. "Chelsea promised to find a house to Alexia, her agent was not happy with the last eleven they suggested."

"Fucking hell, what the fuck?" I chuckle nervously. "The first one they suggested me was the right one, they don't mess around with these things."

"That's what Ale told them too." Claudia shrugs. "She was happy with all the houses. Her agent did shit."

"Stupid agent..." I roll my eyes. "The atmosphere is going to be incredible."

"I lowkey am super happy about you being there." Claudia laughs. "You'll be the only one to bring back a bit of joy today."

"Let's go then."

            We drive to the house and Patri did choose well. It's incredible and super calm. Until we hear someone shout from upstairs. I look at the girls and they gesture me to go there. I gulp hardly and make my way to what seems to be the biggest room.

"I swear to God, you better apologize and do all you can to sign this deal before the World Cup." Alexia shouts on the phone. "And I don't care if there aren't three bathrooms, I am living alone anyway!" She hangs up and sighs. "Fucking prick."

"Awesome use of the English words, cariño." I smirk as I lean against the frame of the door.

"Oh, hell, I needed you so much." She turns around and walks to me. "I'm going to kill them."

"Don't overthink, babe." I hug her tightly. "Emma will find a way."

"I hope so, I can't miss on this opportunity." She whispers with her head buried in my neck.

"You can always delete the house research from your contract and just ask the club to suggest places to you." I shrug. "That's what Sam and I did. We are neighbors now, and very happy with our houses."

"That's exactly what Emma told me and the club. We had a thirty-minute call right before. The club understands it's not me who is causing problems, they are open to talk again, but they don't trust my agent, which is harder. Emma had been great." Alexia explains.

"She won't let you down, don't worry." I kiss her temple softly. "Anyway, if you don't find a house before arriving, you can always spend some time at mine."

"Emma told me you'll say that." Alexia chuckles. "She also said you won't give up on me so easily, so you'll do anything I need to be in the best disposition."