2. The perfect wife

Adriano Di Lauro

The blonde wiggles on top of my legs, playing to excite me with the touch of our intimacies. Quickly, I stop her movements and force her down on my masculinity until she takes it completely. It's not the first time and she knows perfectly well I don't like foreplay.

I let myself be carried away by the sensual dance of her hips without stopping to think of her face that turns out to be my delusion and my torture at the same time. No matter how many women I sleep with, she is the one who stays in my head day and night.

On the final stretch I take control of her and press her hips so much that I can deduce my fingers's mark will be registered on her skin. Her moans become too loud and I force myself to cover her mouth with my hands while she stifles a grunt through clenched teeth in ecstasy.

It doesn't take me long to catch my breath and immediately I push her off my lap. Then I stand up to go to the office bathroom.

I ditch the condom, wash my hands, and rebuild my appearance until I am once again the pristine tycoon of all time.

"You were wonderful, amore." *

"How did you just call me?", I raise an imposing eyebrow. I must remind her limits.

" I..."

"I allow you certain freedoms because you are my colleague and a friend of the family, but it doesn't mean you can call me that way, Carina. Remembers our deal and most of all, remember my name.

"But...", I look at her with my penetrating gaze and the simple gesture is enough to silence her protests.

Maybe I should take a little distance from her. No matter how clear my terms are, women end up confusing things and getting their hopes up. That's why I don't repeat with any more than two times. However, Carina is different 'or so I thought'.

we have had these kinds of encounters for more than three years. I like her because she has always understood her position, she knows how to take the work relationship outside of our encounters and she is very good in bed. But ever since she found out about my wife's search, she has been engaging in unusual behaviors like these.

"Okay", she sighs resignedly. "Have you already chosen your candidate?"

"Not yet", I answer before sitting down in front of my desk to get on with work. "Why you're so interested?"

"I'm your friend, Adriano"  she snorts in exasperation. I know your mother is pressuring you, but your children really need a mother. The last babysitter didn't last a week.

"You don't need to remind me of my children's needs, Carina". That's why I don't decide to choose her despite the hints of my family.

The blonde stands in front of me, leaning on the table with her legs crossed and then smiling provocatively at me. Although her tricks don't work on me, one skilled seducer may recognize another.

"Why do you think about it so much, dear?", she uses a passive tone, trying to captivate me. "I accept your conditions, I know the limits, I get along perfectly with your children and your family adores me. I know what to stick with you, Adriano”. She leans forward very slowly until she is very close to my face. Instead I remain undaunted with no expression on my face. "I won't make stupid demands on you. We know each other very well across the board". Her gaze passes over my body from head to toe. "Also, I adore kids. I am your best option."

We stared at each other in silence for a few minutes.

"I'll think about it", I agree. "Now go making your job."

"I have a meeting on the other side of town", she explains as if I was interested on the subject. "I'll be back tomorrow by afternoon."

"I don't need to know my staff's itinerary in detail, Miss Fabri", I clarify while she starts typing on the computer. "Just take care of closing the deal."