41. I'm in trouble

Cassandra Reid

His hands rest on my lower back as he literally eats me alive.

'I could punish you a thousand times like this... and reward you a thousand more'

His lips move to my jugular and suck unceremoniously until leaving the mark of desire rooted in the depths of my skin.

'In every one of them I would applaud myself for making you my wife'

Words echo through my head as he hits my most sensitive spot with little lashes which make me scream out loud. I won't be able to hold out much longer.

'I'm going to chase you, Cassandra Di Lauro, through all the worlds so you never stop being mine, over and over and over again'

He gets into me with incredible ease to start with strong thrusts. One, two, three times without pause, without mercy. It's funny how with such sudden movements he can move me and make me fall in love more.

"Cass..."

I lose myself in the frantic hip dance as he whispers 'you're mine' against my lips and unable to resist another second, I shatter into thousands of pieces screaming his name.

"Cass", from afar I hear someone call my name. "Cassandra Reid, are you there?"

I push away my idyllic misplaced thoughts to pay attention to my friend.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"You're in another world, baby", she points out. "Where is your head? No", she stops me immediately when she notices my sudden blush, "don't tell me. I can already imagine it'.

"I'm sorry, Wendy", I apologize sadly. "I don't know what's wrong with me today".

"I do", the gynecologist refutes. "You are in love, but till the tip of your big toe".

I can't do anything but laugh. I bet Wendy and Leah will hit it off once they meet.

The point is that my mind has been wandering between memories in recent weeks. I can't forget his words, or his caresses, or his face when we reach ecstasy together.

My husband and I can barely keep our hands off each other. We seem like hormonal teenagers who can't control themselves 'at least I do'.

I look around to make sure no one is listening, and cautiously move closer to her.

"You have no idea".

"I can figure it out. With just that looking at your husband... even a dressed cow would fall in love with him". We laughed secretly like if we had done something evil. "I'm so happy for you, Cass, really. I never liked Devil for you. Your husband scares and attracts at the same time, which is disturbing, but Dean... that man is pure dynamite and he does not cause anything good. You don't know how I laughed when your mother gave that absurd excuse that the wedding would be delayed. It was obvious you had fled... at least for me".

"Did you always know?", I ask curiously.

"Of curse!", she snorts as if the answer was obvious. "Even though we've grown apart, I still know you like the back of my hand".

Her comment makes me a little nostalgic and makes me sigh.

"Let's never drift apart again, okay?*

"That's a fact, my friend", she says with a beautiful smile. Behind her the nerd unsure of herself and her appearance passed away. She not only has changed in her physique, she now seems like an empowered woman capable of taking the world ahead of her and that fills me with pride. "You get rid of me...", she turns her eyes to one side and shows an automatic grimace, "unless I find a problem with the Chief of Surgery and they kick me out of the hospital. What the hell is going through that Rossi's head? It's very annoying and... disconcerting".