49. Anger and Frustration

Cassandra Reid

He has broken it. He has broken the contract. What does this mean? Is it over? Are he really going to leave me?

"Ask, cara," he demands once more as my body begins to tremble. "Come on, why are you hesitating so much?"

"Because I don't want to get the same answer," I finally answer in a small voice. "Please don't do this to me. You've destroyed what held us together."

"You're wrong, cara," he walks over to me without taking his eyes off mine. "I've thrown off the bonds that bound us," he takes my chin in his fingers with extreme delicacy, as if he was afraid of breaking me. "There are no longer any clauses, there are no obligations, there is no agreement. From today on, we are free."

I don't understand anything at all, but I can't stop shaking or holding back tears. It's been a very intense day and this ending... I didn't expect it.

"Free for what?" I ask.

I don't want freedom if I don't have him. I want him, I want him more than anything, more than anyone.

"To kiss us, to touch us," he hits the corner of my lips with his breath, "to love us."

'Love us?'

"You made me break an old promise, cara," he continues to whisper against my lips. I think I've stopped breathing. "Just like you made me trace many others. I can't let you go. You are mine, Cassandra Di Lauro... and I need you."

I don't have time to reply, because he takes my lips without giving me a break.

What does this mean? Am I still his wife? Does he loves Me?

"I don't know what you have done to me, but I have fallen into your nets. You have bewitched me."

'Clearer, neither the water'

He places his lips on my shoulder at the same time he rolls down the sleeves of my sweater.

A moan escapes my mouth as he bites into the sensitive skin of my collarbone. Then he leaves a trail of kisses on my breasts.

The fabric slides off my body as crying is replaced by lightning-fast arousal.

Are we going to do it here? In his office?

"Adriano..."

"Shh," he silences me with a finger to my lips. "Shut up, cara. Just feel."

His hands sweep over my bare skin while he devours me alive with his mouth. Then, he arrives at the place which most craves his touch.

"Today I will give you the greatest pleasure of all, cara," my husband massages my sensitive nub with his fingers. "From today on you will only cry of pleasure... And in the end, you will scream my name. The name of your husband, your man, your owner."

With nothing more to say, he pulls me over to the desk and continues to torture me with his fingers inside me. Then he takes me by surprise by joining his mouth to the party.

'Oh God!'

'Will...?'

"Aaaah," I screech as his tongue makes contact with my femininity.

"That's it, wife. Cry for me."

Oh my lord. I'm in heaven. I think I can catch the clouds in my hands.

The knot in my stomach unravels and I explode into a thousand pieces.

I am drenched in sweat and shaky, but he gives me no respite as he moves into his swivel chair, then sits me on his strong thighs.