Okay so Update ish...

The revision has started so everything ur reading now is correct!

I've stated this before. That all of the what happened series' is based upon true stories. That being said. Not all the plot is the same. I pick the stories that best fit the action within the plots I've started.

Allen and Regans story inspired the stories' motive as well as several of the details within the inner moments within the story.

Jaydeth and Trinity's story was very pinpointed. While changing the places and inner details to merge the two stories as well as bring in the third story.

Wolf and Leo's story is no different. The start changed because the individual decided against wanting their story written. Respectfully I understood and took inspiration from another who's story was similar. Just different places ages and times. Weather even. The events differ a bit as well but by the middle the story lines perfectly. Even if the main characters do not have identical starts to the inspirers story.

Wolf's inspiration is very much real as well as Leo. They just needed time to develope into their original story.

I hope those who have been confused or concerned understand now as well as those of u who had no idea why I had to write this lol.

Anyway. I hope u enjoy the story and thank u so much for ur time.

Remember,
You nice, keep going!!!
I purple you!!!💜💜💜💜