//Dream of green//

The next night

...

3 : 00 am

...

I sense the feeling of being watched brings me out of sleep. This feeling has become a habit since early fall.

A slight green glow radiates off of the screen, onto my face making me squint my tired eyes.

I can hear Callie's low growl from the floor, and the weird, almost electronic whisper glitch not wanting me to hear?

Quietly, but definitely not stealthily, I sit up to the point my back is sliding against the wall for support.

HIIISSSSS

"Shut up ¥ou stup|d ¢at." The voice growls, the sensation of cold wires on my ankles make me freeze, all tiredness from my eyes be drained at the sight of the boy with a green glow.

I freeze on his frame that hangs out of my television, the almost greenish blonde hair that hangs over his dark red eyes that shed crimson tears. A red pool of blood hangs below him, creating a foul small in my room.

Slowly, the the skinny ropes tighten on my ankles making me slide my legs up to my chest under the blanket in a dream like state uncomfort.

The feeling of unwanted eyes lie onto me, the boys neck snaps in my direction, and it is then that I realize that the electrical wires dripped on my floor and hooked onto my ankles are connected to him. 

"Do you wish t° pla¥ m¥ game?" His voice is inhuman, and so is the curled sadistic smile on his blue lips. The more I stare at him with wide eyes, the further he leans out of the television.

The DS lays on the floor, a crack in it as demonic symbols float above it.

"This has to be a dream...fuckin.." I whisper, gripping my bed sheets with unknown terror.

"Oh, Friend," His sigh is dramatic, the tone of a preteen clearly enjoying himself. I feel my neck muscles tense, my FLIGHT or FIGHT response coursing through my veins.

" R U N ! ! "

His neck snaps, his head hangs upside down as blood leaks into his blondish hair, staining it a darker shade.

The moment the boy attempts to strike me, to pull at his wires, I fall onto the floor with a loud THUD! Wincing at the sudden pain to my side, hissing with a hushed curse.

Callie stands puffed up, her eyes narrowed on the demonic boy.

" Y O U  L E T  M E  D R ° W N ! "

"I DON'T EVEN FUCKIN KNOW YOU!" I scream back, quickly sitting up to have better vision on the wires on my ankles. I scratch at them, chipping my nails and creating white traces on my flesh.

More wires strike towards me, but instead of wrapping around me, they dig into my bruised flesh. I scream in terror, pain and confusion.

I push myself up against the wall and close my eyes. Instinctively I hold my palms to where the wires have striked me to hold in the pain before blood comes of it.

My scream still courses through me, making the boys wires loosen on me, slide back to the television as it glitches more and more, the louder and higher pitched my scream becomes.

"I FUCKING HATE CAT °WNERS!" His electric shout is heard before my whole room goes black, silent, making my scream die down and my eyes open to only pound.

In the sudden silence and slump against the wall, letting my focus rest on Callies puffed up form. We stay in shock for who knows how long, at the time of all this, it feels like a dream.

The boys ghostly green glow still blinds my eyes, so real to be a dream.

Too real, to be a dream of green.