//Talking to a Ghost boy//

Later that night

Your POV

With a sigh I walked into my bedroom, moms pajamas I found in the bathroom brought a warm feeling to my mind, I ignored the scent of cigarettes.

Walking in, the cold breeze of the window hit my body making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Jeff, get out-" I paused, sitting on my bed, was a boy with video game like symbols floating around him.

His red and black eyes with mine, a straight face soon turned to an expression of amusement.
A old green shirt hung loosely to his greyish skin, brown jeans covered his legs as a dark tan colored set of boots finished off his look. From the moon light, I could see his hair was a blonde color. Stained with blood on the edges, atleast from what I could see that was poking out of his green hat.

Almost like Robinhood.

I followed his eyes to the ground, sitting in the middle of my wooden floor, was the DS... except bloody hand prints covered it.

"Told you we would mEet." His voice sounded inhuman, as if he was using Google translate but it had a low hum of a teenage boys voice. I was still in shock, my hand slowly pushed the door closed as I stepped forward towards the boy.

Just us, and callie in the room.

"Cat got your tongue? I mean she's right here, but wouldn't surprise me for how much of a damn dog she is." The boy glared over at Callie as she watched from the window sill, her white fur slowly swayed due to the breeze from the fan above us.

"No." I managed to get out, still observing the boy. I didn't have any way out of this situation, I couldn't tell mom or grandma. I couldn't call 911, and sure as hell couldn't piss of this demon like boy.

Why? Here's why:

1. Mom and grandma would think I'm officially crazy from all of the weird shit I have told them I have seen.

2. The police would think it's a prank call.

3. The boy might try eating my soul or some shit.

"No need to be scared of mE, Y/n, if I were here to hurt yoU...your poor excuse for a life would be over and you're pretty little soul would be in that thing stuck with me." He pointed over to the bloodied electronic that layed on the floor, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm sorry, you don't deserve this kind of after life." I softly spoke, how do you get people to like you? To feel bad for them. He paused, he was now in the same walking pace with me while I managed to take one step further than him.

"What?"

"I don't know what your past was, but I know you don't deserve to be stuck in a old video game like that." I spoke once more, pushing myself to sit beside the boy on my mattress. He smelled like a old pond, but it smelled good for some reason.

"Thanks I guess, but I would rather be some punk as bitch fucking up other people's lives." He smiled at me, he was obviously being sarcastic.

I wonder if he was just a teenager who's soul got latched onto a DS and enjoyed haunting people, hopefully it's as simple as that.

"Nice...if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I asked, forcing myself to look over at the bloodied boy. "BEN DROWNED, I know yours ofcourse." When he said his name, what I assumed to be were demonic symbols floated around his body.

I felt my vision blurry, my bones shaking in my own flesh as I forced myself to not run and scream bloody murder.

"Yeah." I gave out a nervous chuckle, pinching my arm to regain control.

"Are you Jeffs girlfriend? Because I know damn well his scrawny ass can't pull any bitches, not saying your a bitch, but still." BEN blurted, making me want to laugh. Yeah, definitely still a teen.

"No, how do you know Jeff?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Um,.." he looked away, it was obvious, if BEN and Jeff were friends or atleast knew eachother that meant BEN was a killer or maybe just enjoyed fear just as much as Jeff. "We, cross paths some times." He finally finished his long awaited sentence, the room felt cold.

"Cool, cool, Is that what he's saying?"

"No, just what one of our...roommates said."

"What's they're name?"

"His name, have you met the really fucked up brunette with tourettes? I don't know if I should be telling you this, but his name's Toby."

Now it made sense why the boy was ticking so much, and his speech was slurred.

But my stomach only twisted, all of these guys new eachother...all of the problems in my life connected like one long line on a map of cold case murders, the old detective trying to catch the killer after many years.

Only to get killed by the one and only.

The flashback of when Tim was walking me to my bike and Jeff was there, the two knew eachother.

Was Tim related to them as well?! Or was he like a detective trying to catch them, like Brian?

"Y/n?"

The electric voice brought me out of thought, making me jump. "Huh?" I hummed, turning and looked at the boy. "No need to be thinking about me, I'm not here to kill you remember."

He's smart, or maybe he's been doing this for awhile.

"I'm what people call a lady's man, after all." He dramatically stated, placing his hand on his chest.
"When was the last time you spoke to a woman?" I let it slip, it was like talking to a friend except this guy was a literal fucking ghost. Isn't this just what imaginary friends were?? A ghost in disguise?

Alot of my imaginary friends hated me, enjoyed scaring me.

"Um..." His smile still layed on his face, I wasn't going to say I was a woman because I wasn't even sure what I was.

"Right now." He played it off, turning to face me.

I didn't want to joke around with this guy, so why not fish some answers out of him?

"Would you by any chance know why Jeff likes me? Like specifically chose me." I spoke, making sure not to set off the mouse trap. "He has ROCD,
(Relationship ocd) in which doesn't help his little obsession with you, but I'm sure he would be willing to tell you his life story himself...I could be getting my ass drowned for being here." He replied, pushing himself off of the bed and walked to the DS.

Picking it up, he clicked a few buttons which made him, and the screen turn a light green.

"Don't throw this peace of shit out, I'm trusting you... otherwise your fate will come quicker than known." And with that he was gone, the DS landed back in it's original spot on my desk except the blood was still placed on the electronic.

"Bunch of sychotic men know my fate of life, and yet I don't know what my favorite color is...

...

Un-fuckin believable."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you going to become friends with the green elf?

Are you willingly going to go in the woods with two mentally ill men?

Am I going to finish that one missing science project? No.

Y'all ain't ready for what tis to come mwahahaha 😈😈😈