•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //

Three days later...

Your POV

"Raise it above your head, so when the blah blah blah comes to attack you can easily stab them in the throat, or if your fast enough...you can get 'em in the stomach." The masked man yawned, Masky yawned.

They had brought me to a cabin about twenty minutes away from the main safe house, away from the manner.

We five were all training in the basement of the old building, Kate and Toby leaned on the far wall watching me train with the two older men. Sometimes Toby would giggle if Hoodie got pissed off, or when I would slip the knife and cut Masky.

It was early morning, maybe even a Saturday.

I lost count of my days, lost count of a lot of other things as well.

"Bring it up, and strike." I whispered, raising the
F/c blade above my head as I went over the steps the yellow hooded man had just went over.
He had dark red spots on his clothes, his mask and voice changer only added more of a threatening vibe.

He didn't talk much when it was the whole group,
He just watched and observed.

Although, Masky was fairly quiet as well. Whenever he would talk it would always come out in a low quiet voice, his eyes always seemed to turn grey instead of hazel when Masky would front.

Yeah, I had learned about that from Jeffery and got some details from Toby.

Masky, known as Tim was a alter. It surprised me at the time, but from all of the fucked up shit Tim must've went through I could see how Masky would've developed. It made me question if Brian was the same way, or if he just turned on a switch whenever he got to kill.

I missed Brian and Tim, but they were right next to me...they weren't Brian and Tim, they were "Masky" and "Hoodie".

"Y/n you g-got this! Fuckin cut Masky's head off so we can be over with this!" Toby sarcastically cheered me on, earning a not-so-amused grunt from Masky. "Shut the fuck up Rodgers."

Hoodie walked besides me, grabbing my wrist and fixed my posture. The fabric of his leather gloves were cold against my scarred skin, it only made me remember how...I ate that poor boy.

The smallest triggers, can set a deadly bomb.

My eyes widened as my grip on the knife tightened.

"Y-yeah!" Toby let out a happy growl, narrowing his eyes on me as he could visibly see my change in mood. I wondered if the others could tell, see how one change of body movement could display ones emotions.

"Don't be so aggressive, if you hurt another resident of his you'll have another punishment." Hoodie whispered behind me, letting go of my wrist and stepped back into the shadows.

"Okay..." Masky huffed, looking over an old book that he had been going off of for the past four hours. "Ah! Time to see if your little tricks can work!" His mood lightened up, slamming the book shut he set on the table besides him.

"What?" I let out a small word of questioning, raising my eyebrow.

"Many people have this little gift, seeing things of the dead and even being able to posses surten objects." Masky explained, taking a step forwards.
A chill shot through me, what was he talking about?!

I gulped, the humid summer air was already getting at me.

"Your a medium, alike to Jane and Jack...You can see shit that others cant." Kate blurted, the loudest I had heard her. It was only a small word of advice, and yet Masky even seemed surprised at her sudden voice.