E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor

The ending of book one is here, Done, FINISHED

PLEASE LMK IF YALL WANT ME TO WRITE ANOTHER SERIES OF ANY FANDOM (NOT ANIME CUZ I SADLY HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY)!

IM WRITING A PRESENT FOR YALL AND YET I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE LAST BOOK IN THIS SERIES UGH

Thank you for the support, and just liking my shit.

Ily u guys.

__________________________

"ITS YOUR FAULT SHES GONE! IF YOU WOULD'VE BEEN A MOTHER SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE!" I heard grandma scream from down stairs, a vase shattered as mom's sobs grew louder.

I didn't flinch at the loud noise, I had no reason to.

My bedroom was silent as the moon invited itself in like many times before, Callie sat next to me on the messy/made mattress with a strange look in her eyes. The red paint stain on the wooden floor near the window caught my eye.
My hands rested on my knees as my legs dangled off of the side of the mattress, it was cold.

"I was more of mother you ever were." I heard mom hiss as she stomped up the staircase, stomping down the hall past my room and to hers.

I pushed myself off of the bed and walked to the the open barrier that led to the dark hallway, Stepping out to be faced with the toxic silence of an unfinished fight.

Walking down the cold hall, I turned to moms room and walked in.

She sat on her bed as her h/c hair shielded her face that was sure to be red with tears ,a picture in her hands as she stared emotionless down on the image. She turned to face me, making me pause as a feeling of unwelcomeness spread in my heart. Her tears stained her face red just as I had assumed, she was tired.

"Why did you leave, where are you my baby...momma loves you, oh my baby..." She whispered, I slowly walked forward's and sat on the bed besides her as her sadness fully spread to me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

No response.

"Momma? I'm right here." I smiled, resting my hand onto her shoulder only for her body to be absent. I quickly retreated my hand to my chest, my eyes wide with tears as I watched her rigid breathing.

"Baby...where is my baby?" She whispered once more.

"Ma, I'm right here! Hello?" I asked, waving my hand infront of her stress wrinkled face.

No response.

"Momma, why can't you see me? Momma?" Tears began to fall down my cold cheeks.

...

No response.

I pushed myself off of the bed and gave up, she must've been ignoring me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I exited the room and into the dark hall, my legs led me to my own bedroom and walked in, making sure to close the door behind myself.

Hatred and a lost emotion spread in my bleeding heart as I felt myself not there, sanity had floated down the river without leaving a note for me to to acknowledge.

What about Jeff? What about the masked men? What about him? Was it all just a dream?

Besides from the lost emotion, my focus was stuck to the red paint splatter in the corner of the room as I moped to my mattress, I crawled onto my bed as I felt cold.

Once I reached the top of my mattress, I crawled under the warm f/c sheets only for them to make me feel colder.

I felt tired.

Slumping into the mattress, I closed my eyes as red began to fill my vision, my scent and my hearing.

Making me distant from the world of my dark bedroom, making me distant from my reality.

.....

D E C E M B E R

......

It was quiet.

......

......

J A N U A R Y

.......

It began to go blank.

......

......

F E B U A R Y

.....

It lost emotion and feeling.

......

......

M A R C H

......

It was gone.

......

......

A P R I L

......

It lost.

.......

I did not wake up any time soon.

_________________________________________

😮 We're done y'all

Time for you guys to go to the second book

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS OF THE SECOND BOOK BECAUSE THEY WERE RUSHED SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IF THEY ANNOY YOU OR SUM! BUT OTHERWISE I THINK THE REST IS PRETTY GOOD AND THINK YALL WILL LIKE IT! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR!!!!

ALSO IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK OR CHARACTERS I CAN DO AN Q AND A IF YOU GUYS WANT :D