// Trippy //

One week later...

Your POV

The ceiling was breathing.

Atleast it got to do what it pleased, I just layed empty.

Literally.

I hadn't ate since...last week where shit went crazy, even thinking about it makes me recoil in disgust.

My hand rested on my stomach, my nails dug deeper into my flesh, wishing for the guilt to go away. I knew for sure the, remains were gone due to how many times I would wake up and throw my guts up. Just at the thought of food, my intestines would burn.

I didn't bother to look at Jeff, talk to him ever since the night he had told me what he had done...and he had pride in it!

To this day I still hold that against him, and it's been so many years since the incident, thats how pissed I was. Wouldn't any normal person be?

CREAK

he was back.

Jeff didn't talk, he had just been silent while he would read at the desk besides the bed, glancing over at me time to time.

Otherwise, we only acknowledged eachother when I had to use the restroom or when the masked people would come and get me for "training sessions" which would only remind me I was only being held against my will to kill people.

With a sigh, he removed his sweatshirt and tossed it onto the ground as he made his way to me, on the bed.

It was always night time outside, sometimes the sun would come...even if it was the sun.

My body was lifted as Jeff sat at the end of the bed, his shoulders slumped. It seemed even killers were affected by autumn depression, but I guess people like Jeff deserved it.

School would be starting, highschool would be almost over...less drama.

I wondered if anyone had missed me, missed
B/f/n...missed Isaac or even Miguel.

"Eat, you haven't ate anything for a week." Jeff grumbled, turning to face me with a bowl in his hands. I didn't see him bring it in, maybe it was hidden by his side?

I sat up, my bones popped at the sudden movements.

Reaching my sore arm out, I grabbed the steaming bowl and brought it back to my lap.
My finger pads burned again the hard glass, the
Soup inside had small chunks of carrots and meat.

"I can't eat this." I stated, lifting the bowl up and was about to hand it back as I felt sick. "Yes you fucking can, I'm not having you develop a damn eating disorder over some dead kid." Jeff growled, glaring at me through his black hair strands that covered his face.

He knew.

"Yes, do you think...Hoodie would've had you eat someone without telling me? For Christs sake Y/n, just please eat before I feed it to the damn dog." Jeff huffed, turning away and went back to staring out the window.

Hoodie?

Dog?

I had heard barks every now and then, Jeff get up at night and would go to the door  whispering "you can't see her yet" to someone... something while earning a animalistic whimper from whoever he was talking with.

Maybe it was a dog.

I gulped back acid, my eyes buzzed.

Maybe it was the medication Jeff was slipping me, or hunger, but I was tripping balls.

"Do you see it too? The walls are breathing." I giggled, letting the bowl of soup slip down to my lap. "The fuck are you talking about? You ignore me for a week and now your telling me the walls are breathing? Oh shit...the stuff E.J. had me put you on must be working..." He trailed off, slipping off his boots and crawled up besides me on the bed.

"If your going to be fucked up, I should be too." Jeff chuckled, reaching over me and into the nightstand, pulling out a half smoked blunt.

He lit it, inhaling the substance.

"Give me that." I snatched the blunt out of his hands, inhaling it myself. My eyes began to burn, I felt bubbly as I passed it back to Jeff.

"Okay...Slow down." Jeff sighed, leaning back onto the headboard.

It was...scary for how quickly Jeff's mood could change, how easily my mood changed.

For someone who had found out they best friend died at the hands of they're captor, and sane person wouldn't be smoking a blunt over it with they're killer.

And yet again, the weed helped in a sense.

Calmed me down, pushed the disgust and sadness away.

"Why am I here?"

And thats the winning question, I still ask it every chance I get to the monsters around me. I still don't know, because all of them have different answers.

"I don't know...I guess he just saw you as a reliable worker, and why your here my me? Because..." Jeff paused as he tensed up at a thought, I wondered who it was at the time.

"Because you remind me of...an old friend, I like you for you ofcourse, just your here with me." He finished, patting my thigh, blood rushed to my face...or should I say down as my flesh turned white at the sudden contact?

I took a sip of the soup, the meat went against my teeth as my sickening emotion went away at the taste of a iron like liquid on my tongue as I bit down on the meat.

I didn't mind at the time, because I had came to a sudden realization that would raise my confidence for the moment.

Trust, that's when I realized I had gained the killers trust.

A smile formed on my lips, a happy...hopeful smile.

...

I was going to survive.

_______________________________________

Woh

Def not a filler chapter like this book needs more fuckin chapters

Maybe it will be a long fist book, or short idk yet

Here I give u two today and none TMW