// meat //

Slow and steady.

I quickly creeped down the hall on my tip toes trying to not add more to the sound of the old hum of the lights, making sure not to step on any floor boards I memorized from many times of passing through to get to Jeff's room.

My frame stood out in the shadows, I couldn't tell if it was just my shadow that was skinny or it was my bones.

Soon I came to a stair case, and then a long hall.

And at the end, was a door.

It had to be the exit, looking at it was definitely not a room.

Fear and anxiety took over my mind, And I forced myself to run towards it if it was my escape.

Opening the barrier I didn't hesitate to run, but instead of grass or anything really...

It was stairs.

My body began to roll down the cement steps, a few cries of pain escaped through my throat as my bruises were hit.

"Fuckin A" I groaned, pushing myself off of the ground.

I felt around as I walked down the cold hall, maybe I was in a basement?

Soon enough, I saw a light that shined from a room just on my right. Taking faster steps towards the door, I went in.

It seemed to be a lab, Electric tools were placed on a metal table on the far wall while two cabinets rested on each side of the walls. One thing that stood out to me, was the black paint on the walls.

Black paint was very original.

Slowly I walked in, my eyes went over each and every objects curves and creases. Once I approached the metal table, my heart pace started back to it's fast pace at the sight of the bloody blades.

It smelled in that room, in the basement.

Foul, something had died in that long hall.

Slowly my hands traced the fine blades of the weapons, I found them interesting. As I touched them, images replayed unknown to my mind.

"NOOO! MOMMA!"

The man continued to cut deeper into the women's flesh, holding her down on the cold table as she bled out.

He was foaming at the mouth.

The more weapons I touched, the worst of they're past revealed themselves to my mind.

My nose wrinkled in disgust.

The hum of the light above me filled my ears, not the silent steps that took place in the hall and down to the room I explored.

A silent creak of a floorboard at the door made my thoughts come to a pause, a lump grew in my sore throat.

"What are you doing in my lab."

My eyes widened as my heart beat quickened, I slowly retreated my hand back to my chest and off of the metal table that was layered with deadly weapons and surgical tools.

I gulped back a scream.

The one I had feared more than him was the navy colored masked man, what most referred to him as Eyeless Jack or even E.J.

My mind screamed for me to grab one of the screw guns and to run at him, going fucking crazy and letting the urges out. Anger had taken over, froze over the fear and stuck to my mind like a sour substance.

(Shut up 😭)

"I swear, your mortal fear always makes me want to laugh...what a joke." The creature spoke in a amused tone, a heavy accent hung in his words that I couldn't put my finger on.