//Unigue//

Three days later ....

Your POV

Jeff said he missed me to much not to see me, so that led up to me and him walking in the woods on a beautiful summer day.

A gentle wolf knows how to play, giving his puppy eyes disguises his deepest sadistic desires I would be soon to figure out, and feel later on.

We walked in hand in hand, our palms radiated heat on one another.

"I think it's kinda weird that you're not scared of me." Jeff spoke, glancing over at me as we walked through the tall pines. "Well, why should I? I mean, you don't really scare me." I responded, swallowing the lump in my throat knowing damn well that was a white lie. "You're not scared of me?" Jeff smirked, he stopped and turned to face me, making me take a few steps back as our hands parted. He lifted the hair off of his face and held it up into a pony tail, displaying his disfigured look.

Black eyes inspected mine, blue specks coated over them. His nose was cut on the right side, his septum shined in the sun's gaze. Jeff's  eyebrows were black, some brown spots. My eyes went back to the middle of his face, he had a southern style nose, bumpy. His cheeks were cut, his smile was almost healed. Some old skin overlapped with new skin, creating a mixture of white flesh and tan skin. His lips were a light pink, regaining they're color once again. His eyelashes were absent, but I bet he would have long dark ones.

I guess you could call him ugly, or maybe even...

Unique.

"You can quit your staring, love, I think I get the point your not scared...but I can make you scared." Jeff took a step forward, my eyes flashed from his face and to his pants pocket where the handle of his knife rested.

Something caught my eye in the distance, hidden in the trees standing on a large rock, making time freeze.

A woman, in black looked back at me.

Her hair hung long over her dark shoulders and seemed to flow down her back. She had black combat boots on, knife in her dominate hand as her white mask was shaded by the trees. She raised her leather gloved hand and began to make out different letters;

Sign language.

She held up her index and middle finger, creating a "two" with one hand and did the same with the other as she slid her weapon into her boot. She tapped her hands together, signaling to me:

"Warning."

She then slowly made two L's with her gloved hands and pointed Infront of herself, curling her index fingers:

"Run."

I got the message:

"Warning, Run."

I gulped back my fear once again, locking eyes with her black ones. Her dark legs were layered with white scars, she seemed to know Jeff.

"Are you scared now? Y/n?" Jeff giggled, grabbing my shoulders with his hands.

I went into thought, drifting off.

~out of reality~

"please, Momma, don't let him hurt you." Jonah whispered into my chest, I kept him close to my body as we hid under the desk.

"S-Shhh, baby." I hushed, my tears over lapped with my words.

"You said you would do anything for me, so do this for yourself momma please." Jonah pleaded once more, I let his tears soak my shirt. The apartment was quiet, destroyed as Jeff rummaged throughout all of our hiding places, slurring threats.