//Mail for none//

One day later...

Your POV

I propped myself on the tree, about twenty five feet up from the branch I sat on.

The birds sang to one another, deer walked as they pleased knowing there were no predators out to get them today...atleast that's what they were telling they're dumb little selves.

Predators are always lurking, never stopping untill the on going hunt ends.

"Callie?" I whispered, looking to my left to be relieved at the sight of Callie purched on a higher branch above me.

The sketchbook I held in my hands was light, letting me use it as I pleased.

My f/c T-shirt and shorts were loose on my skin, giving me a chance to relax without the icky sensation of sweaty clothes stuck to my skin.

It was a humid day, but okay while I sat in the shaded woods.

My pocket knife kept itself in my shorts pocket, a tool for whenever I got bored and decided to carve wood, or "inspect" the insides of local insects.

The DS was acting up, scrambled messages spoke to me through the device. So I decided to spend my day outside, away from the haunting object.

The only thing close to exciting was getting my mail, a new pack of coloring and sketching supplies were supposed to arrive.

Except it was ten in the morning, mail comes at twelve.

*CRACK*

My breath got stuck in my throat, looking down below myself and onto the forest floor, something was walking.

This counted as trespassing for them, but a free scare for myself.

I bit my lip, inspecting the man that had leaned himself against the bottom of my tree. His white hood, black hair dangled out of it.

Jeff?

"How have you been, Y/n?"

I didn't have time to spook him, his voice rang through my ears like chimes. He didn't even look up at me once, he knew I was here without seeing me.

I didn't want to respond, a literal killer was trying to have a normal conversation with me, had me cornered up in a tree.

And had his blade in his hands as he fiddled with it.

"Good." I managed to get out.

"That's good, nothing new the pass four days?" He hummed along with my answer, he seemed amused with the start of our conversation.

Now it clicked, this fucker was stalking me.

"I know what you're thinking...I'm always with you, and I'm only doing this because of I love you." I could hear the smile in his voice, making me grip the bark below me me harder.

"You don't know me." I stated.

"And, you don't know me." He turned around, looking up and locked eyes with me. His eyes wern't brown, they were blue, his black hair covered most of his face so I could only see his nose and mouth.

His nose was bumpy, southern, his lips a thin line that used to be pink and plump.

"You could be some serial killer, theft freak, or some sick sadistic person." He let out a chuckle, even from the quiet gesture it was the first time I had ever heard something sound so evil and taunting at the same time.

"I'm just pulling your leg, well, I will be soon." Jeff smiled, resting his hand on the back of the tree, holding himself up while his eyes layed on my face. Taking it all in, while I didn't have the nerve to look him in the eyes.