//Red stains my soul//

I stepped out of the hiding place, tired of playing prey.

"Y/n! You crazy bitch!" I heard B/f/n gasp behind myself, clawing on the back of my shirt but quickly lost grip.

My smile grew, mine and the attackers footsteps were growing in sink.

I was thirsty.

Not for lemonade or shit like that, blood.

The boards moaned of dust as I walked to the door, I guess memorizing which floor boards to step on as a kid paid off for when I was on the verge of getting my friend and myself killed.

I didn't get the chance to step out of the room, another body collided with mine causing me to come tumbling to the floor. I was surprised the old wooden flooring didn't break, but I bet if it wasn't a sloppy ambush I would've had a wooden plank lodged into my chest.

The buzzing in my mind cleared up, my vision came back revealing a brunette that held me down while a smile was visible behind his mask.

His leather gloves were tightly placed on my wrists, making sure I didn't get the chance to escape like I wanted. "Get the fuck off of me!" I grunted, twisting the pocket knife around in my hand so it would dig into his palm.

I didn't give him time to respond, well, B/f/n didn't.

It was in slow motion, they raised the wooden plank above they're head and brought it down on the boys back. But he didn't budge, he just let out a huffy laugh of amusement.

B/f/n went to strike again.

They hit him on the side of the head, causing him to tumble off of me.

The courage I had before was gone, with my bloodlust.

"AHH!" I heard a sudden screech behind me, stumbling up on my two feet I saw B/f/n getting dragged out of the door my they're hair. "SHIT!" I shouted, running past the boy who was just now regaining his consciousness.

I picked up one of the hatchets that fell out of his belt, running down the hallway as I followed b/f/n shouts and grunts to be freed. Once I came to the end of the hall, I turned into an abandoned bedroom.

A man with a black mask and a yellow sweatshirt had a pistol aimed at b/f/n's head, resting it against they're temple. My mind went blank, my grip on the weapons loosened letting them fall to the wooden floor with a loud THUMP.

"What are you going to do now? Y/n." The man taunted, his voice was low.

Chills creeped down my spine at his knowledge of my name, even through the mask I could feel his eyes shooting wholes through mine. His voice was familiar, only adding more to my fear.

"Let them go, and I stay." I choked on my own breath, it was the only thing I could think of to say.
B/f/n's eyes widened at my request, they slightly shook they're head "no" which made a chuckle escape the mans lips.

The dust of the house was filling up in my lungs, sweat piled up in my clothes.

"What do ya say, Hoods? Let 'em go or have some fun?" A voice called out from down the hall, glancing to my left, the boy stood grand and tall with his hatchet placed in his right hand.

I didn't want to know they're kind of fun.

"Tick, tock." The brunette began to hum, taking a step forward earning a moan from the old wood.

"Tick, tock." It was lighter this time.

My eyes switched from b/f/n and the man back to the teen, stress was eating me alive like a old grandma on a early Sunday morning when she heard the church bells knowing it would be her last, the reaper on his way to take her to the unknown heavens.

"Tick, tock, tick, tock." He spoke.

I balled my fists, my mind went blank with no escape route.

"Tick tock, Y/n." The boys voice came out in a faint whisper, two meters away. "What do you want from us." I growled, I wasn't good with stress, and never would be.

Before the boy could answer in some sadistic and taunting manner, A blood curdling scream rang through my ears Infront of me.

"Y/N! RUN!"

My eyes shot forward, b/f/n laid unconscious on the wooden floor at the hooded man's feet, they're hand loosely held onto his ankle as if they tried to fight back in those vulnerable seconds.

"You passed." The man spoke, walking towards me only making me take a step backwards, hitting the chipped wall.

"C'mon, Toby, she's a yes."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was short, next chapter is better.