• Part one • //White lies//

Two days later...

Your POV

I sat on my bed, stroking Callie's white fur as she sat on my lap.

The nights gaze blinded my room with no light, but the distant call of the moon gave just enough vision to my e/c orbs.

I thought about Tim and Brian, nice guys.

The ghost boy that glowed green, the young girl that was nice.

Jeff.

Images of them kept on popping up in my mind, One was Timothy.

Except he wasn't who he was, he was younger.

It was as if I had they're thoughts, and was thinking over them. Everytime I saw one of them, the memories just got worse..and bloodier.

Brian's would always be a man in a black mask and yellow hoodie, the one me and B/f/n met.
The guy would always be in a corner of a abandoned house, scratching at his head and whimpering.

Repeating; "Liar."

Tim's were just about his childhood, mother was a drug abuser that found substances as a way to escape her mental problems. Dad left early in life, alcoholic. Other than that, it would always be Tim as boy watching him outside his window at night.

Sometimes mid-morning.

Jeff...it was just blood, his laughter and giggles as my mind would force me to see his murders over and over again.

I was like a psychic, touching a old vase and seeing, feeling it's past...Except I did it with humans.

And it was complete horror to my mind, making me, myself want to scream and scratch my head for how itchy my brain felt once the bees would start buzzing again.

I felt myself slowly slipping from time.

.....0001111000001000110000110001000100......

"Callie? Where did my thoughts go?" I whispered, looking into space as I continued to pet her. Nothing felt real, it was as if I was just a robot completing everyday tasks while I did my best to fit in with society.

"Meow?" She meeped, turning to lay on her back as I began to rub her stomach.

"I don't know...maybe." I agreed, but I just didn't know what I was agreeing too.

The more I sat in silence the more dried blood I felt on my hands, flesh on my tongue and screams in my ears. But like everything, it was just in my head.

Looking down, my gaze was met with red eyes.

She tilted her head, her long white furr made it look as if she had a scarf on. A small smile came on my face, making tears want to fall even more.

"Do you think...I will get better?" I asked, she didn't respond.

"No?" I whimpered, a tear fell from my eye. "I just want to be better." My lips parted and let in a cold breeze for my burning lungs. "I..want to be better." I silently began to sob, no apparent reason.

Atleast at the time, I thought I didn't have a reason.

More tears were to fall that night.

"Why? Why can't...*pause*...why can't I be better?" I coughed, coughing and coughing to the point Callie got up quickly and sat besides me on the bed.

I lurched forward, grabbing my throat with my hands as I felt something arise from my stomach.

Nothing.

Only a bloody mixture of spit, that dropped from my dry lips and onto the old wood between my bare feet.

Color and emotion was drained from me.

"No eyes...he has no eyes." I trembled, my expression softened as my focus went from my f/c wall to my window. "He never...Callie...we need to run." I gulped, my body was beginning to become manipulated like a puppet on old strings.

Callie jumped off of the bed as she walked with me over to the window, my cold fingers unlocked the window with a CLICK and easily slid the barrier open.

I swung one leg out, and then two untill I was all the way on the roof.

Callie crawled out as well, following my every move.

"We have to run...it can see us." I whispered, vision was blurred with stars and Scribbled words. The bees were loud, loud loud loud.

Louder than they ever were before.

.......0000100000111100000........

LOUD.

LOUD.

LOUD.

LOUD.

L O U D

L O U D

L O U D l O u D

.......0000100000111100000.......

Before I knew it I was on the front lawn, sprinting over the wet grass as my bare feet became numb from the cold. Soon enough I crossed over the gravel path that led to the woods, the pines called out to me.

Callie followed, by my side.

Moonlight decorated my flesh, my vision. I could feel dew stick to my ankles and legs, my hair flowed behind my body as my tears began to dry on my cheeks and just below my chin.

The small rocks of the gravel stuck to my feet, but my mind was racing like a rats looking for scrapped food laying on the side of a dumpster in some run down alleyway.

I could smell it, something, I could hear something...calling for me in the woods.

_. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _. _ _. _. .........____

Someone.

Somebody's.

...

"RUN"

...

"RUN DONT STOP"

...

"RUN MY CHILD"

...

repeated in my fucked up head as I ran deep into the old pines, my brain was itchy as branches clawed at my arms and legs while I sprinted to my commands.

Itchy.

And so was the blood, seeping out the back of my head where the rock had been chucked at.

But that didn't stop me from running to my leader, and that didn't stop Callie from saving me either.

________________________________________

Tehe y'all officially ✨cRaZy✨