//Build with a mind//

Three hours later...

I had managed to carry B/f/n back to the apartment complex, assholes slashed our tires so we couldn't escape even if we had gotten outside.

The sun was setting, looking in the parking lot, they're Dad's car wasn't parked so that was good.

"Ugh." I grunted, pushing open the front door and walked in. I carried they're limp body up the stair case that was located near the kitchen, and went down the hall that led to they're bedroom.

I let them fall onto the bed, my bones ached.

I slipped off they're shoes and tossed them by the door, followed with me removing they're jewelry they usually wore. Sitting on the bed besides they're body, I looked over the wound. A bruise had formed, but was covered by they're h/c hair.

"Dumbass, shouldn't of said shit." I muttered, tracing my finger along they're jaw line.

"Hm?" I heard them moan in pain below me, squinting they're eyes as they looked up at me.
"Sleeping beauty's awake." I chuckled, a small smile grew on my face. "Then give me my kiss, otherwise I'm going to knock myself out again." They closed they're eyes, a smirk tugged on they're lips.

"Fine."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on they're nose, coming up once more a slight haze of pink was dusted over they're cheeks.

"What time is it? Seems I have slept in late for the ball!" They dramatically yawned, sitting up which made me sink into the mattress even more. "Don't worry princess/prince, the ball was last week." I sighed, still inspecting they're wound.

"Wonderful." They smiled, watching me tend to they're wound. I should've savored moments like those like they did, watching me like the only person who mattered.

"Don't tell anyone about the men or us going to the house." I whispered, pulling away and looked out of the near by window. I watched people walk by on the sidewalk, one person stayed in they're spot the whole time.

Looking up at me.

I could feel the cold metal of his septum piercing against my upper lip, his cold fingers grasping at my hips.

Even from afar he drove me crazy.

"I know." They replied, bringing me out of thought. I turned to face them, they're eyes were tired. "You wanna watch a movie?" They asked, reaching over and grabbed the remote from they're night stand. "Yeah." I hummed getting in a comfortable position on top of the mattress.

"How about...(fav horror movie)? I know you like those kinda ones." They spoke, standing up and walked to a place where they would get better signal for the remote. "That works." I yawned, trying to push the all so familiar sensation that was hitting my head.

Paranoia, this side effect can be placed in hallucinations, hearing voices and other unknown phenomenons.

Setting the remote back onto they're dresser they walked to they're closet and pulled out a over sized sweater with black shorts. "You wanna wear these?" They asked, raising them up for me to see.
"Sure." I spoke, pushing myself off of the bed and walked over to them taking the two items.

I got undressed while they looked away, a small smile on they're lips.

"Okay...done." I smiled, turning around to show them how it looked on myself. "Hot." They chuckled, turning around and plopped themselves onto the bed.

I couldn't help but snort at they're comment, a smile spread to my face as well. "Whatever, b/f/n." I giggled, sitting down besides them.

*Bzzz*

I reached over to the nightstand and picked up my phone, hoping for it not to be grandma or mom.

It was a unknown number.

------------------------------------------------------------------

UnknoBEN:

You think just because your not by the DS I can't talk with you?

Well I €an.

Enjoy your time with b/f/n, they're time is coming to an end. The counter will not reset.

I look forward to talking when you get home, Y/n :)

You:

Stay mad

Stay mad.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I tossed my phone to the other side of the bed, Scammers we're getting pretty fucking weird those days.

Maybe the DS is possessed, b/f/n would be good with that shit.

"Hey, you know since your like a spiritual bitch you could check out this item I have at home?" I asked, looking over at them. "Bro, how many times do I have to tell you your literally my magnet for spirits...your scared of 'em aren't 'cha?" They teased, making me roll my eyes.

"Nah, but seriously, I found this electronic last week after I got off of the bus and shit was literally talking to me."

"Okay Y/n, I think we already know your a schizophrenic."

It hurts the most when people don't believe you.

"Oh okay, so you'll believe the whole ass stick man and the two guys but not a possessed item? Why's that?" I asked, making a pouty face.

"Because I know what your talking about.

...

Not behind me or whispering in my ear.

I've had dreams of h1m."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm rewatching the old THAC videos and Jay with a sonic hat on his the funniest shit I have seen today.

Do you have a com-pan-ion?

I might be a genius but atleast I'm not a lesbian LMAO I CAN'T BRO I MISS THEM

I miss the 2000's n shit.