//Help//

I looked at the man square in the eye.

I wanted to smile, maybe just this once I could use this creature against someone else.

"He's the man in the woods, the one with the tie."

------------------------------------------------------------------

*This feels weird writing abt the Slenderman Bec the stabbings keep up popping up in my head. That shit was sad.*

------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at me weird, but went calm once more.

"Hm, does this man talk to you?" He asked, know I knew this man was as good as dead. Jeff would finish him off or the creature would be pissed someone was trying to help me out of its control.
"There's this man, in white." I began, keeping my gaze on him. A small smile was hidden by my blank eyes, I found amusement in this.

"His smile his like no other, but...I'm tired. Can I go to bed now?" I mumbled, I was still shaken from the moments before and the adrenaline rush came down which didn't help the pounding headache.

Atleast the bees were gone.

"That should be fine, would you like to talk with me about this man another time?" He asked concerned, gathering up his papers as his eyes glanced over to the entrance of the kitchen where Mom and Grandma were most likely standing.

"Yeah." I smiled, pushing myself off of the chair I decided I was done.

I walked to the entrance where Mom looked at me concerned while Grandma had a stern look on her face. "I'm not crazy." I whispered in mom's ear as I walked past, giving her a smile as her eyes followed me to the staircase where I disappeared from they're gaze.

I could hear them talking, but I was used to it.
But I stopped on the fifth step, a low creak quickly went silent.

At the time, I never saw the signs of his effects on me. Later on I realized how much I acted like Jeff's younger self, quiet.

I should've known.

My hand stuck to the wooden railing as sweat and rain dampened my palm,  my legs began to shake as I listened to them talking about me. They were saying how I was crazy? Hallucinating?

Mom disagreed with them, like somewhat of a mother that was left inside of her that the medication didn't wipe away.

Maybe Jeff was there, listening in on the conversation. I had decided I had enough, my legs took me up the old wooden stairs with a few creaks I'm sure they heard and left to the safety for my room.

I changed, tossing the clothes I once wore into the back of my closet. I couldn't bare to look at them, think of what had happened that night. The blood was gone, but still stuck in my cuts.

In the back of my head I could feel the moments from before white out, grow fuzzy, along with the numbed pain on the back of my head. I couldn't think of what happened before, of the cold rain on my cold body.

I think I was close to bleeding out on that wet cement floor.

Plopping down on my bed, I let Callie crawl on top of my tired form.

I missed when things were simple.

_________________________________________

Brian's/Hoodies POV

We four sat at the old table that we had placed into the proxy quarters, the regular map was placed before us.

It would be soon for her gathering, bringing her to the manner.  The boss wanted her to stay with Jeffery, if she was able to put up with him she would be a keeper. He seemed fond of her, spoke wize of the mortal due to her elder connections to him.

It would be in a week, at night Jeff would lead her  into the woods and we would do our part. And then from there it's the bosses Job and her minds job to become one with us, I think she will do fine.

"Does everyone agree with our plan?" I spoke, looking at the others that sat around the table.
"Yeah." Masky stated, Kate shook her head in response while her eyes laid in her lap. "Won't she already suspect somethings up? She wouldn't be dumb enough to go alone in a dark fuckin woods with a serial killer, especially after someone left her in a abandoned hospital." Toby glared at Masky, earning one back. "That was Tim, not me." Masky spat, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't see no difference." Toby muttered.

"Stop." I growled, eyeing the two.

"Fine, Fine, I'm just saying after the time I've personally spent watching the girl is that shes growing smart. She won't fall that easily, but I guess we do whatever bossman over here wants to do." Toby huffed, shoving his hands into his jacket. "We'll get her Tobias, It may take awhile but in the end she will become one of us." Masky stated, muffled due to the mask.

"Can't wait, maybe I'll have someone to talk to besides two old men and a fucking schizo." Toby chuckled, earning a deep growl from Kate.

"Once she arrives we won't be all buddy buddy with her Toby, she'll see us as threats." Kate growled once more, pushing herself away from the table and walked off to her bunk.

"Welp, that'll be fun too." Toby smirked under his mask, his own dark thoughts shined in his brown eyes.

"As long as our plans aren't messed up or put off schedule, everything will go according to plan."
I sighed, rolling up the map and held it in my gloved hand. "Yup, getting that monay." Toby squinted his eyes, rubbing his thumb and index finger together.

"Whatever." I muttered, turning around and let out a small chuckle from his remark.

I walked over to Masky's and mine Dresser and slid the map into the top drawer, closing it with a sigh. I stared at the wall for a moment, glad to have a moment for my thoughts.

I didn't like my thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I chucked his picture across the room, hitting the wall with a thud.

"YOU LEFT ME TO ROT!" I seethed, eyeing all of our similarities in the photo. "I hate you." I hissed, stomping over and chucked his baseball hat against the shattered frame.

"How do you expect me to live without you?" My lip trembled, my lamp poorly lit up my room. Callie laid in my bed across from me, watching my outburst of anger as if it was a poorly scripted story. "Your not even a dad, a no one." I whispered, letting my tears roll down my cheeks.
His smile in the picture was the same one I had, little me held held the pink stuft rabbit in my hands as he held me above him.

I didn't know I would make someone feel the same as I felt about my father, I didn't know I could feel the same as a killer would soon feel about me.

My feet inches me closer to my last memories of him, the (fav baseball cap) covered half of the picture. But his e/c eyes still managed to shine to me, as if a reminder of who I really was.

That hateful feeling of regret swelled up in my heart, making me curse at my actions.

At the time I thought I was a monster, if only younger me knew what was to come.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lil darkies the shit

Anyways

Little clues can mean the most, they answer your questions when you barely acknowledge they're existences.

Tehe definitely not clues to other books

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT 😈🍷