MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•

....because I don't want to post •

Y/n and Jeff when Y/n makes Jeff try on a filter;

"Look! Just let it focus though." Y/n handed their phone over to Jeff, the woods was quiet that day so they took the opportunity to go out and sit to enjoy one sunny day. The grass below them was soft, the softest may even say as the tree hung it's vines down to protect them from the glare of the sun.

"Hm? Why does it say "your soulmate..."?" Jeff raised his eyebrow, looking down on the phone.

It generated, and landed on "Your soulmate gave me the ick."

"I don't understand." Jeff huffed, handing y/n's phone back to them. "Hm, maybe it's BEN? Okay, let me try." Y/n was quick to cover their words, puting their phone up to their face to see what they would get.

"Your soulmate is..."

"Your mom." Y/n chuckled, looking over at Jeff.

"Your soulmate is dead." Appeared on the screen, Y/n's mouth dropped as Jeff's arms crossed.

...

"Sorry for ruining your chances at love Y/n, I killed my mom fifteen years ago."

The gang as sounds;

*soft Classical music playing in the background*

Y/n in one of those loose white shirts, skinny black pants while sitting on a tree stump being caught in the morning suns gaze.

Otherwise Brian at seven o'clock in the morning.

*STATIC PURE FUCKING STATIC*

Kate, Kate screaming and going ape shit on Toby for touching her knife that she had just cleaned.

Or Slenderdic telling her that she missed a spot while raking the lawn like a absolute menace.

*Eighties Rock music*

Tim jamming out in the van while having a mental breakdown, there's a lot of tears on his face btw.

Toby in the back also crying.

Sexuality's???

Jeff the killer: Bisexual, Closeted and is in denial...
Very homophobic but is willing to yk with anyone while drunk

Eyeless Jack: Ace sexual, maybe even Gay. He feels there is no reason to explain to people his sexuality, plus he thinks no one will support him and will be less feared in the manner.

Nina the killer: Bisexual, after her thing with Jeff she thinks she might even be Lesbian. Is open about it to only people who ask.

Jane the killer: Lesbian and his married to Marry, I think we all knew this.

BEN drowned: Pansexual, hasn't yk because of his never changing body and isn't looking for a partner. Bro just likes to catfish bitches and online date, before killing his victim.

Clockwork: Lesbian, raging fucking lesbian. After her breakup with Ticci Toby she realized she never was really interested in men, and just went Yas.

Brian: Straight, questioning...he gets really flirty with literally anyone while drunk.

Hoodie: Unknown.

Tim: Straight, ally.

Masky: Ace sexual, Tim posted on Twitter that he always thought of  Masky as Ace.

Toby: Bisexual.

Kate: Straight, doesn't get into that stuff.

BP: Straight, questioning.