//Bees hive//

Saturday...

Your POV

"I'm just going to a friends, nothing more."

Jeff walked besides me on the sidewalk, he didn't like the idea of me going to someones house without him. He was like a gaurd dog, big and tough but a pain in the ass when it came to leaving him by himself.

"Those two guys might hurt you, or even your friend! You wanna know how many times I had gotten fuckin jumped when I was your age?" He exclaimed, he was talking as if he was from the 1950's where the only good thing in the world was candy.

"The fuck you mean 'your age'? Your only a year older than me." I huffed, glancing up at him. "Whatever." He muttered, well, the good thing about having this guy around is no one fucks with me.

Or even looks at me.

"I'm just trying to protect you, I don't want no one fucking with you. If anyone hurts you I swear to God they're name will be on the news for missing persons." He growled, wrapping his arm around my waste. My eyes widened at the sudden contact, with Jeff I also felt trapped.

If only I knew what was to come.

Jeff from the start was a red flag, my flag was green, but the blood he spilled turned mine red throughout the time we spent together.

"You don't have to." I grumbled, keeping my eyes on the sidewalk. "Or what? You like being in danger?" I could hear the smile in his voice, the sadistic urges that loomed in his mind spilled out of his lips.

"Maybe." I chuckled, like I had said before, danger gives me adrenaline...it's like a drug, it's addicting.

"Then maybe I think we could work out."

Those words rang through my ears like church bells on a Sunday morning, for some, it made tingles go down they're spine.

For others, it brings them dread.

We turned the corner that B/f/n's apartment complex was on, Jeffs grip on me loosened as he knew it was his time to go. "Bye." I smiled, he only waved and walked away.

"Asshole." I muttered as I made my way to the building.

Suddenly I felt two things latch on my sides, squeezing them like a creepy uncle does at Christmas dinner. "Ah!" I yelped, turning around I was faced with Jeff. "You bitch!" I chuckled, pushing him away. "Fine, seems like you are safe without me." He sighed, looking down on me.

"Of course, I've been alive for this long so I think I'm okay." I crossed my arms over my chest, the shade of the trees protected us on the sidewalk away from the sun. "Only because I've been by your side, I'm like your little protector." He chuckled, booping my nose with his index finger.

He was so gentle back then, what happened?

"I guess so." I giggled, grabbing his finger and pushed it away from my face. My cheeks red from his playful behavior, whenever B/f/n would joke around it would always be a platonic kinda flirting.

"You would look good with painted nails, me and you should get them done some time." I played, he seemed to like the idea though. I continued with my ranting, glad someone was willing to listen.

"How easily I could wipe that pretty little smile off of your pretty little lips." He spoke in a dreamful manner, gazing down on me like a cat does with a mouse. This made the moment fade away along with the color in my face when he said those words, he's a killer.

He's playing dumb, don't give in.

"I should get going, B/f/n's probably sweating they're ass off for waiting with our bikes in the sun... Now, bye for real this time Jeff." I stated, patting his shoulder and turned on my heal.

Only to get pulled back.

"You have something I want." Jeff whispered, my eyebrows furrowed as my lip trembled. My pocket knife was in my pocket, but I couldn't move with how tight his grip had became on my arms. "What." I growled, I was fed up with his dumbass act.

He tilted his head and leaned down, his black hair brushed against my flesh as he placed a soft kiss on my lips, making my stomach turn in disgust. It was crazy how many emotions this man could make me feel. His hands found themselves on my cheeks, his thumb rubbed my warm flesh in a soothing manner. His lip piercing felt cold against mine, but made me excited with the metal taste.

I pushed away once his grip loosened, his eyes shimmered of an unknown emotion. I didn't care about his feelings in those moments, I just wanted to get to B/f/n's.

His smile was big, his eyes enjoyed my disgust in him. He liked my discomfort, he liked my fear a little bit to much for my own pleasure.

I liked how he saw me.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Jeff whispered, his voice sent alarms throughout my mind, but made my heart flutter as his toxins implanted themselves in my blood stream. His rough hands lost they're grip on my cheeks as they took in the sensation of my flesh, and retrieved themselves back to his hoodies pocket.

"Y/n?"

I heard a familiar voice call out behind us, Jeff quickly let go and stepped away.

Turning, my eyes met with e/c ones. "B/f/n! You wanna hit up that new ice cream shop down the street?" I tried to take they're attention off of Jeff, I already knew they were now suspicious of him.

That wasn't good.

"Yeah...Let's go get the bikes." They spoke unsure of themselves, they're eyes locked with Jeffs.
"Have a fun time, Y/n." Jeff chirped besides us, patting my shoulder and turned to walk away.

"Who the fuck is that guy?!" I knew they would do this, they grabbed my shoulders so I could face them and so they could have a full view of my emotions. "BOYFRIEND?" they cheered, but it seemed fake.

"No, just...I don't know." I muttered, grabbing they're hand and led them towards the apartment. "If he's messing with you I'll be a bitch and fuck 'em up." B/f/n examined.

"Is that guy emo? I couldn't even see his face with all of that damn hair." They chuckled, swinging my hand back and forth. "Well, he's like every other boy right? A shit load of hair covering his forehead 'n shit." I went against them, I didn't know why.

"Whatever, I know this cool abandoned house we can go to. Some people say there's this guy that lives there, doesn't speak but uses his actions as his voice. There's this old YouTube channel about him, and others but I think it's just a myth." They spoke, my palm began to sweat.

The bees came back in my mind.

"Sounds cool."

"Yeah, I wanna see if we can find the guy."

"Are you fuckin crazy?!"

"I mean, both of us kinda are with the shit you have seen and been telling me about."

"Your right, bitch."

"Yup! I'm Always right."

We finally reached our bikes that were parked under a tree near the complex, parting ways and hopped onto our rides.

"I'll take lead, since Im a big man I don't want my wife getting hurt." They spoke in a deep voice ahead of me as we pulled out of the parking lot, earning a giggle from myself. "Okay, husband." I sighed, peddling to keep up with them.

Little did we know we were riding into something that would make the bees spread from my mind to B/f/n's, over flowing they're head with wax to the point they would suffocate on they're own presence, causing the sticky liquid to spill from they're cut cheeks.

Leaving me, to deal with the left over honeycomb.