// pink rabbit//

Two weeks later...

Your POV

After the people of the manner had began to trust me, well the boss or leader...he began to trust me I was able to go around the upstairs of the manner other than just sitting in Jeff's room all day waiting for him to come back.

The little girl known as Sally had woken me up early that morning, on the bed besides me precisely in Jeff's spot. She reminded me of a child on Christmas morning, except she was looking at me as if I was the present.

"Good morning Y/n." She smiled, sitting up on the bed. The sheets only moved a bit, but otherwise nothing was effected from her movement.

I could sense something about her, I knew it about her from the start.

She was a ghost, child spirit...a thought lingered in my mind that made me sweat. Was she one of those poltergeists that disguised themselves as children? Nah...she seemed too pure.

And that led to me getting up and grabbing her transparent hand, letting her lead me out of the room I was forbidden to leave without Toby or Jeff otherwise BEN.

The little girl led me down the dark and 1800's themed hallway untill we arrived at a poorly painted pink door, opening it, she gestured at me to follow her in.

"Nina came with Jane this week, so she can have a tea party with us!" Sally smiled, once we walked through a small hall we entered a large room.

On the bed was a girl, she had a cropped black t shirt with a pink zip up and black cut paints.
Black play forms and dark pink, black hair with makeup on.

Her mouth, was carved like Jeff's.

She looked up from her lap, and smiled at Sally before her attention turned to me. She seemed...hurt? I don't know how to explain it.

"This is Y/n, the new proxy Mr. Slender as recruited!" She smiled, pushing me ahead towards the teen. "The one Jeff has been with?" The girl stood up, walking to me. She grabbed my arm, looking over the scar Jeff took the pleasure to give me.

Her bottom lip trembled as she blinked her eyes to keep from smudging her eyeliner.

"You poor soul." She whispered, looking up to meet my eyes. I felt a connection with her, at the time I didn't know what it was.

But after experiencing her life with Jeff, I knew what we would soon grow to have in common.

A loathing emotion towards Jeff.

"Don't let him do shit, girl to girl, fight the fuck back and show him he can't break you." She whispered before turning to Sally and picked her up like a baby and carried her back to the mattress, where a old wooden play table was sat besides.

I stood there and watched, Nina and Sally playing together.

Mother and daughter...I assumed it wasn't true but they had a relationship alike to a mother's.

That I never got.

I always wanted a relationship with my mom, used to always take dad's side. But whenever.....

...

"Just stop!" Grandma raised her hands above herself, her head wouldn't stop shaking with anxiety and anger.

I stepped forward making her curve around the kitchen table, the glass vase in my dominant hand was ready to fall at any second, on any head.

I gritted my teeth, locking my jaw.

Never was a violent kid, atleast that's what I thought, I guess it was just the side effects of him.

"Y/n L/N! STOP!" she shouted, locking her jaw as well.