// Eyeless Appetite //

*Knock*

*Knock*

Your POV

I lazily pushed myself up and off of the bed, sitting on the edge of the mattress as I took my time to wake up.

Jeff was out again, probably going to be out late for the little trick I tried pulling the night before.
Maybe Jeff was mad because blamed himself, well good, because it was because of him.

Why did I say I loved him the other night?

I didn't, I hated him.

I felt dizzy, swaying back and fourth as I felt light headed. I hadn't ate anything besides chips and cookies, no water only left over vodka or soda pop. I was under weight, my ribcage stood out as I traced my bones. I didn't mind if I was underweight or overweight, I was just hungry and tired.

"Hello?" I called out, no one usually knocks on the door this early in the morning besides Sally when she brings me some cookies she would sneak from breakfast and always say "Sh, he doesn't want me to feed you." And would quickly run away with the tray.

*Knock*

*Knock*

This was starting to creep me out, my heart began to pace faster than normal.

"Y/n, the man wishes for me to watch you today." A demonic voice called out from behind the door, Eyeless Jack stood behind the door. I gulped, my voice was stuck in my throat. "H-Hold on!" I croaked, I scolded at myself for stuttering at the man. I quickly slid on a pair of Jeff's brown jeans and my normal f/c sweatshirt, I wished I had my clothes.

"Yes?" I asked, unlocking the door and opened it.

The man stood tall, looking down on me from behind is mask. He had his hands in his pockets, he smelled.

"Come on, I'm not staying in here to hangout with you or become all buddy buddy. Follow me, or get your ass slaughtered by some freak that happens to find you." He growled, my fists clenched in anger. "I'm coming." I spat back, only to get my arm grabbed from the man and dragged behind him as we walked down the dark hall.

His nails dug into my clothed flesh, I wondered how sharp his teeth were. He walked gracefully besides me, tugging on me ever so often to keep me in line.

Once we came to a stair case, he pushed me forward and led me down.

He stepped ahead of me and opened the metal door, we were going down to his lab. My throat tightened as my nails nug Into my palms, I wanted to scream as my stomach tightened in anxiety.

The only noise that filled my ears were the hum of the lights above and our boots tapping against the cement as we walked through the basements halls, the sound of keys jingling soon took the others place on my mind. A man turned the corner we were heading, displaying a man with a paint jacket.

Helen.

His blue eyes widened at the sight of me, his pace quickened as we past the corner heading the opposite way. "You?" I couldn't help myself to whisper as we past, he stopped in his tracks.
His dress shoes were a dark red, blood dripping off of them.

My eyes trailed down to his hips where the keys were placed, hooked onto his belt. My heat paced as time slowed, those keys.

Jeff had a pair as well, hidden in his locked desk.

"Good day, Eyeless Jack." Helen spoke, bowing his head at Jack. "Mhm, you too, Bloody Painter." Jack smirked under his mask, gripping my arm tighter and motioned for me to continue along behind him.