//protector//

Three days later...

Jeffs POV

She stood before me, her black heals were coated with dark blood and dust after the chase we had.

I could sense him, they say siblings are like brother lions.

They know where eachother are, just with thought. I knew he was in the shadows, watching this play out.

"Forget it, Jeff, I'm not letting you hurt another girl." Jane hissed, her chest rose and fell as she tried her best to stay a fine petite little lady.

"The hell you are! Im not going to hurt her, I'm trying to protect her." I growled, clenching and unclenching my knife in my dominant hand.
"Ha! Says you, Brother, we both know damn well your as reckless as father." Lui spat from the shadows, taking a step and stood besides Jane.

I hated them.

"I'm not like that alcoholic prick and you know it! Just let me be, and I'll let you two be." I seethed, resisting the urge to go all out on them. "Oh, we'll leave you be Jeffery, we'll leave you be for a long, long time." Lui sighed, a smile grew making his green eyes narrow on my blue ones.

They both walked off after silence creeped in with the chirps of the crickets, taking my chance I turned on my heal and broke into a sprint, still listening to they're footsteps descend in the woods behind me.

After a bit I quit my jog and went down to a walking pace, thinking over the next week. I could still see Y/n, and luckily the boss was willing to have her stay with me while she adjusted into the manner.

Unless, he knew I was reckless so I would end up hurting her, god I hate when Janes right.

She would be mine, Not anyone elses.

I stuffed my hands further into my jacket and began to pull at the inside fabric, furrowing my eyebrows as I walked and grew deep in thought.
I didn't see the point of collecting her so soon, she wasn't even at stage eight of full control, as the boss would want to say it.

To me, she's just going to be a brainless killer like the proxies in the end.

I didn't understand why she would have to be with me, but I was going to have my fun either way in this deal.

But I have a bad feeling my fun, is far off from Y/n's kind of fun.

_________________________________________

Your POV

My cherry flavored chapstick stained the rim of the vodka bottle, I was slumped against my bed as my reflection glared at me from the mirror across from my slumped body.

"The fuck are you looking at? Ugly ass hoe." I slurred, cackling at my reflection.

When cigarettes didn't give the buzz I was looking for, vodka sure as hell did.

I felt something watching me, but I knew it was him. Atleast that's what I thought, before hearing someone knock on my window.

I sat the bottle besides me on the wooden floor with a thump and pushed myself off of the carpet, my legs did they're best to take me to the window.

Two wide eyes looked back on me, at first, I thought it was my reflection. Untill it moved, making me step back in surprise. I heard the window click, allowing it to slide open.
The person slid in, wearing a white sweatshirt stained with fresh blood and black jeans.

It was Jeff.

His eyes trailed from the bottle of vodka over to me, a frown on his lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked, stepping closer making the floorboards creak under his boots. His hand went to my cheek making me bite my lower lip, I felt scared being drunk around this guy. If I needed to run, I would only be sloppy.