//Wrong in the head//

"do you want to be like him? A killer?"

My face went numb, a bland expression is all I can describe it to be.

My body began to violently shake, blood began to gush out of my nose and onto my hands that laid under my face. I slowly rose up, my arms and hands were the only thing helping me stay up against the pounding presence of the creature.

"I-im not scared of you asshole." I managed to get out, I knew it fed off of fear. I felt nothing but fear, I felt anger. Anger for fucking up my life, killing those innocent people. Now I had a better idea of what Tims view on the creature was, he was one of the workers himself, the creature chose the man's fate.

Tim was trying to protect me from the creature.

Images flashed through my mind.

He brought the crowbar down on the woman's head one last time, letting out a sickening laughter while the man in the yellow hoodie stood by watching the bloody show.

I furrowed my eye brows, my breaths became rigid.

The yellow hooded man pulled the trigger, hitting the man between the eyes bringing him down to the water below the bridge.

The masked man laughed.

My bloody nose began to rush even more, blood trinkled into my mouth, iron being the only thing I could taste or smell while the buzzing noise got louder and louder as the suited man made me think of those horrible acts the two made.

The smiling man watched the woman walk across the street, following her untill she reached her job.

Watching her from far off, the man who spoke to her soon fell victim to the smiling mans blade.

I bit my lower lip at the thought of the business man's death, all because Jeff was Jealous? I knew he was stalking me, but all of those murders were because the people just did so as look at me?

The woman chased the man down the woodland path, like a rabid dog chasing after a rabbit.

She pushed him to the ground, clawing at his neck.

She brought her jaw down on the man's flesh, ripping out his throat that made his last words a gurgled scream and plead.

I slowly brought my right hand up to my mouth, I could taste the horrible sensation of torn flesh on my tongue, in my teeth. My stomach twisted, making me give out a sickening gurgle. "Y-You, can't hurt me." I growled, eyeing the tall man above me while my eyes began to burn and water.

"I already have."

Something hit me, hard.

My head went crashing back down to the cement, The last thing I heard was Tim's cries for me and babbled words before the buzzing and his words died out.

My body felt cold, the blood from my nose rushed down to the cement and dried onto my s/c hands.

Tims/Masky's POV

I watched her go crashing to the ground, Hoodie stood behind her with a wrench hanging by his side while he let out crazed breaths.

He was gone, leaving us and a unconscious Y/n.

I leaned onto the wall, My hands grabbed onto the cloth of my flannel as my wide eyes flashed between Y/n and the yellow hooded man.

The humid summer air made my hair frizzy, some of it was blocking my view of the man I knew so well.

"Brian." I managed to get out, gaining my balance I pushed myself off of the wall and took uneasy steps towards him and the unconscious body.
"Tim." His voice was low, different from the one I knew. "What are we going to do?" I asked, looking down on the body. Her nose was covered in dried blood, same as her gaped open mouth as she took in big breaths. Her eyes were closed, her h/c hair stuck to her sweaty forehead.