// Aren't You a Lucky One //

Above is a picture I drew, it reminds me of the (name) in this book.

I have a math assignment due TMW and I'm only half way done 👍

_________________________________________

October 20th, 2019

Your POV

What Sally had said repeated in my mind each night, besides Jeff's moodiness or even lustful actions. I wanted to believe what she said, that I would be able to survive this.

Jeff was much more affection now, touching late at night after I had said those three words I highly regretted. He was much more...playful and touchy whenever he would get home and smell extra of booze.

I didn't like how he touched me, the pet names.

I didn't like how I said I loved him, I loathed him.

It was the same as all of the other weeks, infact, I think it was even the beginning of the new school year that I would be missing out on. I didn't mind not having to see the blonde bitches again, Hailey and Bella...they were like fake Barbies.

The only true person I had was B/f/n, but they were gone... because of the man laying next to me on the unmade bed.

"I'm...happy." Jeff reached over and grabbed my hand, his rough against mine.

He only said this because of the spilled bottle of vodka on the ground below us, it reeked, but I was to tired and Jeff to intoxicated to care.

"I don't want you to leave me like everyone else." He whispered, they say drunken words are the souls truths... whatever the fuck that means.
Whenever I was drunk, alone in my room I would say the most crazy shit and I'm pretty sure Elmo wasn't on the damn moon back in 1958.

"I won't." I spoke to the empty room, I knew I couldn't leave...so really I wouldn't ever leave the scarred killer.

"I know." Jeff's voice echoed in my mind, his grip on my palm tightened as he snuggled closer to me on the bed. Tonight he wasn't looking for a fight, or even a reason to make me feel bad.

He was fuzzy, this Jeff that wanted attention.

His chin rested in the crook of my neck as his arms snaked around my waste, pulling me closer to his sad form. I felt him lift up his head to place a kiss on my cheek, then resting his head in the crook of my neck.

He began tracing circles on my back.

Oh shit; I thought.

I needed to leave, I needed to run, I couldn't let my life end up being puppet to some possessed old man and a teddy bear to a Serial Killer with attachment issues.

Ha, to late kid.

I gulped, trying to push back the lump of words.

My eyes observed the killer below me, he trusted me. I could escape, yes.

You can do this, you can escape.

I could.

Sleep consumed me quick, but I didn't want to sleep knowing that I would only slip deeper into my nightmares that awaited.

And would be left vulnerable to the monster.

~In dreamland~

"Why are you crying?" I heard someone ask, I sat on my bed in my room.

Except, it was decorated with my old princess decor. The sleeping beauty sticker stuck to my wooden head board, I leaned up against it as tears over flowed my young cheeks.