P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //

Your POV

....

"AAAAHHHHH!" I let out a scream as I was tackled to the cement flooring, falling onto my stomach as  the creatures claws dug into my back with such force it felt as if a ton of knifes were dug into my flesh.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Isaac roared ahead of me, his shouts echoed off of the wall grew louder the closer he ran to my weak body, being held down by the eyeless monster. I flung my feet as I rolled onto my stomach, some of the man's slobber dripped down and onto my cheek as I flung my feet, trying to get a good kick at him and soon managed to kick him in the gut and off of myself.

I quickly stood to my feet, wide eyed as my heart pounded in my chest while adrenaline pumped through my veins.

I watched Isaac pick up a fallen brick that was coated in lime stone besides his bare foot, and chucked it at Jack's masked head. Ania brought her index finger to her lips as she shook, that's right, the monster couldn't see.

Sally was no where in sight, had she gotten scared and left?

I could hear running water coming down from the hall, the sound echoed off of the brick walls with intense excitement.

We were close.

My back stung as the blood seeped out of the gashes and melted into the cloth of my shirt, the others could smell it.

Now I saw what they saw, in their eyes, the way their mouths soon began to display their teeth waiting to pull at my flesh.

Ania soon mouthed out; 'We need to go.'

And we followed, almost gracefully and so quiet.

Quiet enough to hear the running from the opposite side of the hall,...

There were others.

Jeff.

My lower lip trembled at the thought of him, what would he do if he saw me? What would he do if he saw me, leaving him?

...

I didn't care, because if it were me he was running from he wouldn't care.

...

"I saved you, I helped you, Y/n." Jeff stepped closer, the woods was quiet with death.

The blood on his hands were fresh, they were of my friends.

I stayed silent, boiling with rage.

I turned, and took off sprinting off to the opposite direction of him in the woodland path. Resisting my urges, the urges to leap onto him like I did many nights ago and actually rip out his throat.

In the revenge for the others who layed dead due to his blade.

"Jeff." Jack grabbed his friends shoulder, holding him back from running after me.

"She doesn't want to be saved, don't save her."

....

We four were sprinting by now, down the musty hall with the blind man on our asses and the other two following almost to close behind him.

I wasn't thinking, my instincts that were hidden deep within my mind began to show themselves as my legs took my bleeding out body down the passage ways on command.

It was hard, because my instincts were used to being the chasers...not the runners.

"OH SHIT!" Sidney's screech echoed off of the walls, ringing inside my ears as I was put on higher alert than before. I heard running water, infact I saw it. The three of us stepped forward towards Sidney, my eyes widened as fear took over once more.