P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //

October 28th 2019

Your POV

"why don't you want me like the other boys do...they stare at me while I stare at you..." I hummed, Watching Jeff rock back and fourth at the end of the bed.

It was late at night, like all of the other nights.

The Jack Daniels in his large hands was almost empty, it was taking control of him for the night.

Except, tonight was the night something would change.

"Y/n?" Jeff called out like a lost child, he didn't bother to look back. I sat up, looking at him.
"Yes?" I spoke, grabbing the comforter and squeezing it. "You'll never leave me right?" I realized Jeff was crying, thats why he didn't turn to face me.

I was thankful that I was dealing with sad Jeff and not Angry Jeff that night.

Sad Jeff was much more sleepier.

"No...I wont." I lied, but I spoke in such a soft voice I think he believed me. "Good." He whispered, raising his head back he finished the last of his Jack Daniels and then tossed the glass bottle over and into the trash can near the desk.

"Can we cuddle...I'm tired." He muttered, turning to face me and sure enough his face was red with tears. "Yeah." I smiled, resting against the headboard, I let the killer crawl into my arms and hug me. We layed there, I did so, uncomfortable.

"Y/n...I never wanted to be a monster." Jeff whispered, it was...weird hearing a grown man cry. Of course it was okay for that, but it just sounded weird for someone who was supposed to be strong to cry. "You see, I was a victim...of so many things, and I think it happened for so long I just became tired of it, and became what I had feared." He trembled, hugging me tighter.

I wondered if that was what was going to happen to me.

"I was a victim, but no one ever treated me like one." He whispered into my chest, he stayed silent after that. I held him, repeating those words in my mind. I was Jeff's weak spot, he never spoke like this to the others as far as I could see.

Laying with him felt wrong.

It was better than getting stabbed or hit, I would always tell myself.

Hours of him going from crying, to sleeping.

...................

Time Skip

....................

"Y/n?" A childs voice called.

It's time.

I slowly slid out of Jeff's arms and slowly stood up, I followed the whispers to the far door where Sally stood.

The darkness of the room blinded my eyes, but the light from the hallway was all I needed to see the glowing outline of the young girl.

"Are you ready?" She whispered, I looked back at Jeff, his sleeping form. I felt regret, but I knew I had to leave if I ever wanted to live a normal life.

I straightened my lips as I looked down on Sally, the answer stuck in my throat.

..................................................................

Pause!

What will you do?

1. Leave, carry on with your story?

___y_e_s_?

Or

2. Stay and go back to bed?